Part 23; security!

After about two hours of sitting in the same small room surrounded by the same constant chatter about cars, girls and all things related to boys, I was becoming a little impatient and was in some desperate need of some female company. There was nothing I wanted more than to go outside in order to meet some of the fans, because at least I knew a conversation between us would involve none of the three things just mentioned about a second ago by Louis.

"I'm really bored," I moaned to Harry as I tugged on the sleeve of his navy blue blazer. Harry's head soon turned away from the constant chatter and was now directed at me; I had his full attention for the first time in two hours.

"Well do something to keep yourself occupied, then." Harry retorted, turning back around so that he could once again contribute to the conversation that was quietly going on between the boys.

Niall had joined us shortly after I had began antagonising Zayn. None of us knew where he'd been, and being the usual mysterious person he apparently was, he refused to give us any information as to why he was so late to the airport. But of course, we'd just shaken it off. Niall was usually late to places anyway.

"Do you think I'd be sitting here engaging in conversations about cars and girls if I had something else I could be doing?" I questioned Harry. Sarcasm dripped from my words, causing Harry to laugh.

"I doubt it,"

"Can't I go and meet some of the fans?"

"No,"

"But whhhyyyy?"

Paul, the boys' bodyguard, soon crossed the room and butted into the conversation.

"Because, it's too dangerous for a start. There is way too many girls out there for you to handle."  he stated, clearly not letting up about the whole thing.

"They won't cause any harm!" I laughed. The boys' security treated those girls as if they were all armed.

"Molly, I'm not going to argue about this. No means no." Paul almost shouted.

I felt my face drop as I pulled myself up from the small ish black leather sofa and headed across the room to the coffee machine. I switched it on almost robotically and started making a coffee, not bothering to offer anyone else one as I couldn't be bothered to be polite anymore. Surely I owed it to those girls to let them know of who I was, but apparently they were too much of a threat. I didn't know that teenage girls were so potentially dangerous.

My thoughts almost caused me to laugh as I ranted on in my mind about how much I wanted to meet some of the girls and at least take a few pictures with them. I wasn't even famous but yet I needed security to surround me the whole time.

The coffee machine had stopped boiling a long time ago, but I had become distracted by my own thoughts and had decided that I wanted to meet the fans anyway, even if Paul and the whole security team had said no.

"I'm going out for a bit!" I called as I grabbed my bag from the arm chair and slung it over my shoulder. I readjusted my coat and pulled my hair out from underneath the collar as I made my way over to the door and slapped my hand on the handle.

"Molly, no!" Paul bellowed from across the room. A smirk appeared on my face as I undid the door and stepped out into the hallway. A woman sat at a desk in the reception area was watching me over the rims of her glasses. Laughter was erupting from me as I watched Paul's face turn a rather dark shade of red.

"I won't be long, I'm only going to the loo," I clarified in a high, innocent tone. Paul's eyes turned to slits and I almost felt the daggers that were shooting from them. The colour of his face was on the border of being hilarious.

"Molly if you go out there without any security you will get hurt," Paul said, his tone was almost desperate despite the fact that he had made no effort to actually move from where he was standing in order to prevent me from leaving the room. The boys were watching me now, and Harry was shaking his head as if telling me not to take it any further.

I felt as though I was being suffocated from all this attention and instantly slipped out of the gap in the door. The handle clicked as the door shut behind me, and I couldn't help but smirk at the woman who was now gawking at me; she must've overheard the conversation that had been going on in the room where the boys were.

"Could you let me know when the One Direction boys are about to board the plane, please?" I asked almost too nicely as the woman watched me. She blinked a couple of times as she realised that I was in fact talking to her and I was now standing in front of her huge desk awaiting an answer.

"Um, yes sure, miss." she smiled, noting something down on a loose piece of paper that was hanging out of a work diary.

"Thanks,"