Part 4; the make up.

Harry stood staring blankly at me. Had he suddenly forgotten the last tweleve months of his life or what?

"Why haven't you called me?" I asked, slower this time so that even the stupidest of people would be able to understand. My eyes were wide, and my hands were held up so that he could see from my body language that I was beginning to fume.

"Oh..." Harry mumbled, his pink lips slighly parted as he paused in the middle of his sentence. "Look Molly-"

"Save your excuses," I muttered. "I need to get ready, there isn't that much time before the show anyway."

I stalked off, leaving Harry stood in the middle of the hallway. Well, at least I thought I'd left him alone. It appeared that Harry was eager to work things out, as I soon heard his leather soled shoes clacking against the lino tiling. Even with bare feet I was unable to speed up in order to remove myself from this situation.

"Molly, can you just hear me out?" Harry pleaded, suddenly throwing himself to the ground and leaning on his knees in a begging position. I really did try my best not to laugh, which made me even more angry at him as I was trying to be mad. My lips soon fell apart and I stifled a giggle, clutching onto my stomach as I usually did while I laughed.

"At least I can still make you laugh." Harry stated. The corners of his mouth turned up a little. His dimples soon appeared, and I felt as though all of the air from my lungs had been punched out as it escaped my mouth in a short gasp.

As soon as Harry was back on his feet, his arms became outstretched as he pulled me into a massive bearhug, which caused me to drop my dress. The material flopped to the floor instantly, hitting my bare feet and tickling them slightly. I couldn't help but wind my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as I breathed his scent from his neck.

"God I've missed you sooo much."

"I've missed you too, gorgeous." Harry whispered into my shoulder.

We stood embracing one another for a few more minutes when we were interrupted by a farmiliar sound.

"Oi oi!" a boy bellowed, which caused Harry and I to break apart at a fast speed. "You better watch it Molly, that's my boyfriend you're gripping onto there."

My attention directed to the person that was standing behind me, and I absolutely grinned with delight when I saw him. Louis stood before me in his pyjamas, looking pretty at ease as he showed off his glistening white teeth through a magnificent smile. His huge bare feet made me laugh as he pointed down at mine and immediately stuck up his thumb. I knew that Louis wasn't a fan of socks, and so he tended to embrace anyone else that insisted on walking around bare footed.

"Louis!" I squealed, flinging my arms around his neck as he lifted me off the ground. Spinning me around (almost enough to make me sick) I caught sight of three other blurry individuals coming towards us. They walked in a line, and approached us slowly, probably because my skin was turning a bright shade of green and they didn't fancy being caught up in a huge wave of vomit.

Louis eventually set me down gently back onto the ground, but still held onto me as I was wobbling slightly. A gentlemanly figure headed towards me and pulled the pristine dress up from the floor., before standing beside me with it in his arms. He hesitated for a second, making sure that I wasn't about to puke.

"You might be wanting this." Liam chuckled in his beautiful deep accent. I smiled and took it from him willingly, bringing him into a hug as well as Niall and Zayn. Harry soon decided that he wanted to join in too, along with Louis, and so bunding me down on to the floor, I began screaming so loud that people began to come out of their dressing rooms.

The boys weighed a tonne as they all sat on me, bouncing up and down which was enough for the wave of nausea to be sent over me again. I punched Louis directly in the chest, as he was the one that appeared to be doing most of the bouncing. Immediately, he pulled his hands up to his chest and threw back his head, pretending to be seriously injured as a result of my punch. I laughed as much as I could, but my chuckles were unable to escape my mouth due to the fact that Harry was sat directly in the middle of my stomach; instead of laughing, I bobbed up and down on the ground silently until I was done with my internal giggles.

"Sorry!" I laughed, sitting up and bringing my knees to my chest as the boys finally moved off me so that I was once again able to breathe. The other boys just laid on the floor, not even caring about getting their outfits dirty- their stylists would love them for that later.

"I'm so sorry for not keeping in touch with you, Molly-" Harry began, not really knowing where he was going with that statement. I nodded, feeling the happiest that I had in over a year now.

"Nah, it's okay... I know you've been busy taking over the world." I giggled, ruffling up Zayn's hair just to be annoying. He only glared and began fixing his perfect quiff, narrowing his eyes at the other boys before they had the chance to join in with messing his hair up. Liam's perfect face was soon sent into a squashed kind of look, while his eyes closed abruptly as he began laughing at Zayn's once amazingly great hair. His quiff that was before stood tall on the top of his head was now flat and was just tickling the top of his forehead.

"I'm so glad you two have made up. All Harry's been going on about is you." Niall claimed through his thick Irish accent. I smiled happily in ackowledgment of Niall's comment and shot a glance at Harry, who was now staring lovingly at Louis while Liam messed around with his hair and Zayn brushed down his shirt.

A warm, slushy feeling in the pit of my stomach was telling me that pretty soon, everything was going to go back to the way it was before.