Part 15; fuzziness

Hi guys! Just letting you know that all my exams are done and dusted now, which means that I no longer have to revise & can therefore spend more time uploading the next parts of all my stories :D so expect to be seeing a few more uploads over the coming weeks; thanks so much for being so patient, and I hope this chapter was worth the wait- by the way, I'm actually in shock from seeing the amount of reads that this story has at the moment, so thanks for reading haha :')

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was certain that my heart was about to rip it's way through my chest, due to the fact that it was now racing at such an unhealthy rate. If it had been any other time that this was happening, I would have been extremely alarmed, but I knew it was Harry that was having this effect on me. My palms were sweating as I gripped Harry's hair and pulled him closer, our chests pressed tightly against each other. Harry's arms were slowly snaking around my waist and were messing around with the locks of hair that hung over the back of my shoulders and tickled the bare part of my back. My eyes were squeezed shut and my head was fuzzy as I allowed my fingers to roam their way through his masses of curly hair. Our breathing became jagged and irregular as we longed to be closer to one another, unaware of our surroundings.

After about ten seconds, Harry pulled his lips from mine, causing my eyes to flutter open as I suddenly felt empty. He stared at me, his eyes dark and mysterious.

A tiny chuckle escaped my lips as I settled deeper into the grass that I was comfortably placed on, crossing my legs.

My eyes were searching his face as his green orbs became darker with each second that passed. His mouth opened slightly as if he was about to say something, but then it closed again.

Harry pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger and pushed his head into his hands, leaning up against the brick wall again so that he was no longer facing me. Despite the fact that my mind told me to stop staring at him, I was fixed to the ground and was unable to tear my gaze away from his peaky looking features.

"I'm sorry for that. It was a mistake," Harry sighed. His voice was oozing with huskiness. I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"What was?"

"... That," Harry waved his hands near his lips and shut his eyes, dragging his hand through his hair again.

"Well I didn't think it was a mistake. It felt right to me... Sorry I'm such a bad kisser." I laughed, the sarcasm overtaking my words.

"No. It's not that. You know it's not."

"What is it then?"

My voice was calm even though my insides were turning to jelly; the only part of my body language that highlighted the fact that I was angry and hurt was the fact that my fistd were balled tighly, like I was eager to punch somebody straight in the face.

"Look, I have to go. Just don't tell anybody about this, okay?" Harry almost pleaded. His attention turned back to me and I automatically let my hands drop back by my sides.

I nodded once, not trusting my voice as I watched something shimmer in Harry's eyes before he stood up. He didn't look at me again as he turned slowly on his heel and sauntered back in the direction of the Canteen where the thumping of loud music was coming from. The only thing that reminded me of the party inside the building I was leant up against was the various sounds of laughter and partying. It seemed like everyone was having a good time except for me.

I felt slightly used as I slumped against the brick wall after watching him walk off, assuming that Harry had felt the need to pull away so hastily because he was afraid that we'd be caught and end up having a seriously awkward moment with one of the teachers. I knew deep down that it was because of Kate, and the fact that he didn't want t he papers taking advantage of the fact that we'd just shared a rather heated kiss. Even though I was aware of the fact that he probably didn't want a whole load of speculation flooding the headlines of the papers, I was still angry at how he'd lead me to believe that this was what he wanted.