[ 02 ]

[ DELINQUENT RED. ]

• • •

M I L L I E

• • •

A girl appeared in the office seconds later.

She had long, wavy ginger-brown hair with dazzling green eyes and plush cheekbones. She was somewhat tall with slight thick thighs under her waist and uniform, which was only a white collared shirt covered by a wooly, gray v-neck sweater the St. Flintridge icon plastered onto the side of her chest and plaid skirt with high, pale yellow, knee socks underneath. She was beautiful.

"G'morning Mrs. Ryder," she said, arms behind her back - eyes gleaming.

"Morning Miss Mohn! Eva, Millie - Millie, Eva. Millie is our new scholar for our Academy. Isn't that wonderful?"

The young girl flinched when Mrs. Ryder had said scholar but still stayed at the same spot, not daring to move.

"Millie, Miss Mohn will be showing you around before taking you to your dorm - do you understand?"

Millie nodded once again, getting up from her seat and walking up towards the girl.

God, she looked like a angelic goddess who came from the stairs of heaven. Millie noticed closer she had freckles - a thousand of them, speckled all over her face and it was beautiful. Her face could've been put up as art. Millie felt insecure all over again. She didn't have the perfect body, rather she was skinny, with tanned skin with a plain, dreary face - god she hated herself.

Eva surveyed Millie with a quick flick of her eyes then back to Mrs. Ryder. "I'll be sure to show her around, ma'am."

"Thank you, Miss Mohn. Oh, and can I have a quick word with you before you're off? Millie may you step outside, dear?"

Millie obeyed, stepping away from Eva and headed for the door. She closed the door behind her, quickly leaning against the wall, trying her best to hear what they were talking about. Was it possibly about - her?

But, it was useless, since the only thing she could really hear was the fast beating of her heart popping out of her chest and her quivering breathing. She surely needed to get a grip.

She stepped away from the door then headed to the waiting area, sitting in one of the seats, waiting anxiously for the Academy Guide.

Millie bit her bottom lip nervously as she rocked back and forth slightly.

Does Eva even seem to like her? Millie wanted her to like her. She truly did because-

"You're late Mister Wolfhard!"

Millie's flowing thoughts were abruptly interrupted as she took her eyes off the patterned rug, that laid on the harden, wooden floor, to the front desk with the same woman that greeted her earlier, hissing at one of the pupils.

The pupil, which was a boy, looked like a utter mess. His uniform, which was a discolored velvet red wooly sweater with a white color shirt that was covered by the sweater, looked scruffy and his black flats looked untidy. Weird.

The boy rolled his brown eyes nonchalantly and scoffed, "I was held back in Modern History J-3."

The woman raised her eyebrows as she said, "Did you bring a note?"

"Nah, the old lady kicked me out before I could ask."

"Finn," The woman said in a warning tone.