[ 13 ]

just fillie fluff, you're welcome.

-

[ LITTLE BITTY PRETTY ONE. ]

• • •

M I L L I E

• • •

Millie could not believe this boy. She made her way over to the big lunch area on the far right of the resort, entering to be welcomed by dozens of people filling up the space of the building. She spotted Finn, sitting on a bench, looking around until he met Millie's eyes and Millie tried not to notice how bright Finn's face got when they met each other's gazes. He was probably, likely, like that with everyone else, Millie reminded herself, although in the back of her mind she could admit that this attention was endearing.

"Hello, ready for our second date?" Finn asked playfully as Millie got close enough to hear him.

"A date? As in what exactly?" she questioned with a raise of her eyebrows. Finn stood up and towered over Millie, but not in an intimidating way. He smiled happily down at the brunette.

"Oh, you'll be blown away, trust me," Finn told her and Millie let the ethereal boy take her hand in his. It was ridiculous how Millie got used to the pure affection, with just them holding hands like it wasn't anything new.

As they got near to the exit, they came to a sudden halt. Millie flickered her gaze up to Finn, who's face flushed to pale.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath that caught Millie's attention.

There was a girl with caramel wavy curls and a pair of hazel eyes. She was in a ski uniform, perhaps, and grey-greenish combat boots.

"Finn!" she exclaimed. She ran to him, reaching her arms to wrap around his neck and Finn stiffened under her touch.

"Hi," he said with gritted teeth looking down at the giddy girl.

Millie just stood there, with her hand now detached from Finn's, looking at the two.

"God, I didn't know you would be here! What a coincidence!" she continued on, seemingly ignoring Millie's presence.

Finn flashed her a casual, somewhat uncomfortable, smile. That is until, another boy comes from behind the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist. She squealed with delight and that's when her strong gaze landed on Millie.

"Oh, who might you be?" she questioned, silently accusingly and Millie blinked at her until Finn wrapped his arm around Millie's waist.

"This is Millie," he said rather proudly, squeezing the small part of her figure. Millie couldn't comprehend what the actual fuck was going on, but then again she smiled at the mysterious girl and boy, who's lanky arms were still wrapped around her body.

"Iris," she stated flatly then swirled around from the boy's grip, reversing holding arms around her waist to him. "This is my boyfriend." She leaned up to kiss the boy's cheek a bit forcefully.

Finn must caught it too, because he leaned in to peck Millie on the cheek as well. He deliberately lingered a second longer than necessary, and Millie already known she'll be feeling this all the way down to her toes for days. It left her head dizzy and her body almost numb, but when she managed to look back at Finn, there was no sign that he has done anything out of the ordinary. That infuriatingly casual smile has Millie clenching her hands into fists. Millie wondered if her spontaneous death would even phase Finn.