2- London

Edited

Cara's POV

Chapter 2: London

***8 Years Later***

It was colder then I expected, everyone here seemed so interesting. My best friend Eva invited me to stay with her. I was growing tired of Denver. I met Eva the night I ran away.

***8 Years Ago***

 I was just sitting on a bench in the park scared, afraid and alone. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hello, are you okay?" Her voice was soft and gentle.

I busted into tears and that night Eva spent hours listening to my life story. I was so shocked that a complete stranger was actually listening to me and from then on, we became best friends.

***8 Years Later***

Eva moved to London a year ago because of her job. She finally persuaded me to come out. she got me a job for next week as assistant to the CEO of globes marketing. I couldn't wait.

"Cara... Oh wow, you look different your hair... it's blonde!" She gasped and I giggled.

"Yeah, I felt like I had to start fresh plus my old hair colour reminded me to much about him.

I don't know why but I never changed my brow burgundy hair. I dyed it that colour because he liked it. I don't know why I never changed it until now .

I looked into Eva's eyes and saw that she regretted asking me that question .

"Um... I can't wait for you to see the apartment."

When we arrived I fell in love instantly.

"This is so nice Eva."

"Thanks, this is your room." She said pointing at the door.

I walked in and gasped at it. The walls were a beautiful creamy colour and matched the white chest of drawers and desk. There was a double bed in the middle room and it looked perfect.

"It's gorgeous Eva, I love the view." I said pointed at the outstanding view of London.

"Make yourself at home and I'll go order some take out."

I lay on the bed so happy, my mind wondered to all the possibilities here in London. But then I had to think about him. Sometimes I wondered where he was or what he was doing and if he ever changed his ways. H e would be twenty nine soon.

Stop thinking about him Cara. Just stop.

I have to listening to my mind but when I am on my own my mind wonders. I can't help but think of him. He was my first love...