betrayal

Once the hospital discharged me miles asked eva to bring some clothes and essentials . Miles felt it was all his fault so we wanted to get me back to good health.

At first I couldn't use the crutches but miles helped me. he put foam round them so they wouldn't hurt my hands that much. my ribs felt better but they still hurt like hell. whenever miles made me laugh it would hurt more.

When I was sitting down my shoulder didn't hurt but when I tried to use the crutches it hurt even more. I felt so useless. I couldn't go or do anything. miles even has to help me have a shower . one day miles suggested we had a bubble bath toghter.

He washed my hair and then I turned around to face him

"So what are we "

"Humans"

"No I mean like relationship wise"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Cara will you be my girlfriend officially "

"Duh "

"Great"

"Miles I have something to say "

"What " his eyes looked expectant

"Iam I really still married to him "

"Legally yes" miles look down as he said it looking sad

"I need to file for divorce "

"Il get my lawyer on it don't worry about it cara "

"Ok"

I still hadent told him I was pregnant . I had to find the right moment .

"So you feeling any better beautiful "

"A bit I guess"

"Good"

2 months had past and I was almost fully recovered it was just my leg . Me and miles were getting pretty serious. I was meeting his family today I was so excited I hoped they liked me.

Miles was at work so I decided to get ready. when I looked in the mirror I saw the bullet scar. I was small but also noticeable .

Suddenly I heard miles burst through the door.

"Cara good news "

"What "

"Your officially divorced "

"Really "

"Yes"

He hugged me and spun me round the room .

Once he had stopped he realised I was upset

"What is it cara"

"It's just I have another scar by the same man"

Miles sat me down on the bed and he sat next to me

"Well it shows your a survivor . that you've been through a lot but no mater what you haven't given up. one day you can tell your kids that . as a message to keep on fighting "

I felt weird when he said kids

"Your right"

Let me help you get dressed

We arrived at the Clarke mansion . it was huge . there was a huge pebbled drive

When we entered miles had to help me get up the stairs . I was wearing a black dress that weirdly went well with my brace

"Miles" a young teen girl ran up and hugged him .

"I've missed you"

"You to sis "