Carribien

He had bought me a whole wardrobe and a Louis Vuitton suitcase . He didn't even realize how much he had spent on me. But to him is was probably pennies . When we got to the dress shop I picked out 2 dresses. A strapless white one for the beach and sultry black one for going out.

I walked out to show miles the black dress. It hugged my body making me slim but showed off my curves. I had to admit it in looked really good on me.

"So what do you think "

"It looks ok"

"Just ok "

Suddenly miles got up and took my hand to spin me around

"It looks beautiful on you the dress itself is ok you make the dress"

" thanks"

I walked back into the changing room then I stopped realizing I needed miles to unzip my dress.

"Um miles can you sort of like unzip my dress."

"Yeah sure"

He came in and pulled the zip down. He was so close I could feel his breath in my next.

The zip went all the way Down to my bum but I quickly pulled away when he was getting near to my scar.

"Thanks"

Once we boarded the plane i was so happy I had a new wardrobe . But I had to act professional around my boss. He had already been to close to me it had to stop.

I looked round to sit down when I saw jake.

Why was he coming .

I sat in the seat opposite miles. Miles was sitting next to jake. I felt to close to jake. I wanted move but this was a business trip I had to forget about my personnel problems .

"So when we get there me and jake will go for a drink at the hotel you can do what you want tonight lets say it's your free time. "

" well don't you think that it's a bad idea for jake to be drinking "

Everyone was silent . I shouldn't have said that.

A few minutes later a waiter came with champaign . I was the only one who didn't have one.

"So Cara what have you been up to "

"Excuse me "

"I haven't seen you in a few years well 8 I want to know how you are . Are you single. "

I looked round to see miles staring at jake.

.

"Look jake can I talk to u in private"

Me and jake got up and he walked behind me a little to close for my liking.

When we got to the back of the plane I turned around to talk to him

"Look jake I know you have questions buy quite frankly I really don't want to talk to you. If you weren't so aggressive we probably would have still been together . Please iam trying to be professional in front of my boss "

"I get it and iam sorry"

He pulled me into a embrace and kissed me. I instantly pulled away shocked and disgusted .

"Don't touch me jake . Have you forgotten you almost killed me"

" and I wasn't thinking and"

"No I loved you did you even love me"

"Of course I did I still do"

"Stop "

"No I can't I want you back"