Cape verde pt 2

Today was good. me and miles went to the beach. while we were walking our hands collided several times. I felt the electricity through my fingers but I always pulled away no matter how much my body ached for him. whenever I looked at him I couldn't tell what he was thinking. his expression was blank. sometimes i wonder what life would have been like if i didnt move to england . i would have never have met miles. jake wouldnt be in prison. and i would still be married to him. just thinking of jake made me sick to my stomach. 

"il have the chocolate icecream"  i said excitedly 

"il have vanilla" 

miles handed some coins to the guy and started making our icecreams. once he had finished he handed the icecreams to us. me and miles started walking to a quite spot in the hotel. it was like a tropical rain forest but smaller. trees and flowers everywhere. i sat down on the bench eating my icecream.

"its so beautiful here" i said

"yeah it is"

"i was thinking right i think its a boy we should call him Broody ."

miles chuckled .his laugh made me feel warm and happy

"no its definitely a girl we should call her Robyn or Alex. "

"i like Robyn better."

it was getting late . i leaned my head into miles shoulder. we seemed to fit perfectly togheter . i dont know how long we stayed there but it was pure paradise. no cara this is the guy who broke your heart. he probably would have slept with her if i didnt show.

"miles would you have slept with lucy if i didnt show" i couldnt help ask him. the words just came out, i looked at him . his face was looking down. his eyes full of regret.

"no" it was barely a whisper . i could see miles was very upset about the whole thing.

"hey lets just order room service" i said calming him. i know i was made at him but i loved him. i didnt want to see him in pain. i grabbed his hand and our fingers locked togheter perfectly. i got up and he followed.

"your so perfect " he breathed on the side of my neck

"yeah i know" i said sarcastically

suddenly a man came up with a bunch of flowers attached to make a necklace.

"how about a necklace for the pretty lady" said the man

"yes one please" said miles handed him some coins

i looked in the box and picked out the purple one. mies took it and put it on for me. he took my hand and twirled me round. he always did that ad i loved it when he did.

"beautiful" he smiled

"thanks. come on lets get back its getting dark."

3 hours later. me and miles had devoured a plate of chicken with chips. chocolate strawberries. which might i add were the best i had ever tasten and some non achololic beverge for me and chapagne for him. things seemed normal. once we had finished i got into my pjs and climbed into the comfy warm bed. but it was missing miles. i tried to get in a comfortable position but for some reason it had instantly lost its comfort and warmth, miles came in interrupting my thoughts.

"hey goodnight cara"

he turned around to leave but i didnt want him to.

"miles"

"yeah"

"will you stay with me tonight"

"of course"

i felt the bed dip as miles sat down. he went under the covers and turned the light off. his arm draped round my waist. he was out in a second. wow he must be tired. i felt safe like this. it was like we were in our own little world and nothing could brake that.

i woke up and looked down. i was literally on top of miles he had both his arms around my waist. he was still sleeping. how the hell did we get like this. oh well it was comfy.

"morning gorgeous"

"morning miles"

"so what do you want to do as its our last day'

"hmmm go to the village"

just then miles phone wrung. he looked at me with a sorry expression

"answer it might be important" i said

i slid off of miles and he sat up to get his phone.

"yes, what is she ok"

what who was it i wondered

miles expression suddenly turned worried

"what do you mean. fine . yes of course double up on security. how can you even let this happen. just make sure you find them"

he shut the phone angrily

"who was that i "asked confused

"my head of security he says lucy od and she was found dead in the apartment. there was also a letter found outside the door saying this was some sort of drug gang thing and that we got involved. there after us"

i did warn him not to mess with that sort of crowd.

"i know i dont need to hear an i told you so. but lucy is dead because i left her." he burried his face into his hands. i had never seen miles like this. suddenly my phone buzzed

hello cara. this is Matthias iam shore you dont recognize the name. lets just say iam the one who had to deal with your fathers mess, and him as well. i see your family just cant seem to keep out of my bussneis. why iam i texting you. to warn you . lucy was ours. and you and your rich boyfriend just had to get in the way. dont think because hes rich we wont find you. be carfull cara. if your smart you will just give yourself up and this will all go away. if you do not wish to coo oparate harm will come to those you love.