Chapter one

"Hi I'm here for the meeting with mr Drew "at 10:00. I spoke to the blond lady who was working behind the counter. "Yes he is waiting for you he is on the 35th floor first door to the left."

God I was so nervous. Why did I listen to Amelia have to apply for the job for me Greyson drew he is the most feared billionaire. Greyson Drew. His name kept on playing over and over again in my head. But why? His name sounded so hot. Stop thinking of your boos like that Ava. The voice in my head told me in my head.

There was still five minutes left and thank god I was on time. I knocked onto his front office door as I waited impatiently for him to response. "Come in. "His deep husky voice spoke as it sent me shivers down to my body.

I opened his office door as I noticed him looking towards his gorgeous outside office view. I almost stumbled on my feet as I noticed me being picked up by him. Miss Johnson are you alright? His deep husky voice spoke.

"I'm so sorry sir" I didn't dare to even look up at him I was soo embarrassed. "It's okay mi Amore. "Wait what did he just say? "I was so confused on what he just said. "MINE. "He growled. Next thing I know was that I was pushed up against his desk. "S sir w what are you". ?God what was happening to me I didn't know what was going on.

"MINE "he growled again. "Mia bell you are mine and only mine. "He had me up against the desk. "No please let me go? "I cried. "Never. "He yelled. I wasn't able to get out of his hold. I tried pushing and shoving him to try and get me off me but it was no use.

"Shhhh princess no one can stop me. "He keeps on growling at me. Next thing I know was that he had kissed me. "Mia bella let me tell you this once and once only you are mine you belong to me and I swear if any other male looks at you or talks to you that man will be dead you are mine Ava and only mine."

"No I can't be yours I'm sorry". I tired yep tried getting out of his tight grip only got tighter on me. "NO. "His voice boomed through the office. I started to cry. "I'm sorry princess I really am but this is just for your own good. He spoke."

"For my own good? I repeated back to him in shock. Yes princess. "You need to stay with me please. ?"I wasn't focus on what was going on around me.

So much for me trying to get a job with the most feared billionaire but instead I get claimed by him. I started to feel dizzy. He picked me up from laying down onto the bench and next thing i know was that I had passed out in his arms.