Chapter twelve

Ava POV
I had woken up the next morning to find that Greyson was sitting on the couch right next to me. He didn't leave my sight once last night and I am worried about him. I really wanted to go out shopping with his sister but he won't let me.

I began to open my eyes as Greyson pulled me into a hug. "How are you my princess."? "Good Greyson are you okay?" "I'm fine baby."Greyson?" "Yes love. "I was just wondering could you please let me go out shopping with your sister"? "No Ava." "Greyson please you can send your guards with us."Fine no more than 2 hrs if not I'm bringing you back. Thank you."

"What about this one"?Amelia had picked up a pair of white short shorts which I know that Greyson would definitely approve of. "Greyson would kill me Amelia you know that". "I'll buy it don't worry."

It has been 2 hrs since i have left Greyson and he has been calling me non stop. "Shit he is definitely going to kill us. "Amelia said as she looked at her phone. "Yep."As I said he will. Just as I said that Greyson was standing right in front of me. "What did I tell you kitten"?I um I. Next thing I know was that he had picked me up and dragged me out leaving Amelia stunned. John bring Amelia back to my place."Ava you don't know how worried you have made me"?

"Greyson I'm sorry. "We both ended up home as Greyson was pissed. We were sitting down in his office as he held me tight as he was typing on his desk."Have you eaten"? "No". "WHAT"? Greysons voice boomed from the office." "Were getting something to eat now princess". Within seconds he got up and carried me bridal style downstairs towards the kitchen. " princess what do you want"? "Waffles do you have any"? "Of course I do kitten". Greyson spoke. Just then there was a nock on the door which made Greyson pissed he stormed up towards the door to see that his did was there".

"Greyson we have business". Just as his father said that Greyson came up to me and grabbed me tightly. "Let's go to my office." Greyson spoke to his father.

Authors notes

Guys thank you all for your comments and votes for my story I wasn't going to finish this one but soon as you recommended this one I will be finishing it off. As for those who was wondering if Greyson is a werewolf no he isn't he is just a crazy possessive bipolar like his father. He has never had a girlfriend in his life but as soon he had seen Ava he k ow that she was his and had chosen kitten as a nickname.