Chapter fourteen

Ava POV
Me and Greyson have been together for 5 years. I am in love with him. We have three beautiful sons and I am pregnant again with a girl  8 months and any day due now . Greyson hasn't stopped hanging over me wherever I go.

Trent Drew Andy. My three handsome boys. Greyson was currently in his office as I had just finished feeding the three boys and had put them down to bed. I made my way over to Greyson's office as I opened the door I see him looking stressed on his desk.

"What's wrong". "Ava what are you"? "Greyson please"? "Ava come." "Greyson". He walked over to me and kissed me and the baby bump. "I love you princess." Greyson said as he kissed me. " I love you too". I told him. "Let's go to bed". Greyson held my hand as we made our way to the bedroom.

I couldn't sleep for some reason. I was hot tossing and turning. Greyson was in a deep sleep so I didn't want to wake him up. I had to pee really bad. As I made my way into the bathroom to go all of a sudden I felt a pop and water and I realised that I was in labour.

Guys sorry again short chapter but there are still a couple of chapters left. Can't believe that there are over 400 followers on my account and I'm really happy. Make sure that you share and like my account if you enjoy my story's. As for the editing I'm going to finish off all stories then will be editing them. Again guys thank so much and next chapter will be out soon.