Chapter eight

I woke up the next morning to hear that "Greyson growling. Greyson calm down what happened. "You weren't going to tell me. "Oh shit he found out. W what do you mean. "?About the note from last night. "Greyson I was I just. Ava you are never leaving me. Until I find out the person who wants you dead your not leaving my sight. "

"Let's go and get something to eat. Greyson grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me downstairs. I wants every single one of you patrolling around the house they are after what is mine". Greyson told his second in command. Okay boss. "

Me and Greyson were sitting down on the bench eating our breakfast. "Kitten I have work as you will be coming in my office. Can I use my phone? "Yes . Thank you. Are you done eating? "Greyson asked. Yep. Let's go then."

The entire time I sat in Greyson office as I spent most of my time on the phone. I noticed that he had been looking up at me every so often looking worriedly at me. "Greyson relax I'm never leaving you." I'm sorry kitten I just need you with me".

It was way passed after lunch and I was starving. Greyson kept me locked up in his office not allowing for me to do anything. "Greyson I'm hungry. "I whined. "Sorry kitten let's go and get something to eat". He picked me up from the sofa and took my downstairs to the kitchen.

Greyson ended up making all different kinds of food that looked so delicious. Just as we were both about to eat his phone rang. "Sorry princess". He went to pick up his phone  "WHAT?". He yelled over the phone which made me jump a bit because I wasn't going to expect him to yell.

"Boss we found the person who wants your girl. WHAT?" Greysons voice boomed threw the house. I'll be there shortly and then Greyson hanged up the phone. "Kitten your to stay here I have guards surrendering the house." Greyson what's going on"?  Kitten for now I can't tell you but I promise once I kill the bastard who wants you dead I'll tell you. Okay".

Greyson left a couple of hours ago which made me worry. His sister came over and thank god I wasn't by myself. It was getting late and I was starting to get worried about Greyson. "Pizza". Greyson spoke out of no where. Yes. I screamed"

Guys thank you for 1k reads so far couldn't believe it . Also thank you for almost 100 followers on wattpad aswell. Thank you guys for reading.