Chapter three

"Ava please eat? "Greyson has been forcing me to eat but I wouldn't. "Please princess just eat? "He was getting angry. I stared down at the delicious food as I finally gave up and took a couple of bites of the bacon. "Thank you princess. "He whispered into my ear.

It was freezing I started to shiver which made Greyson quickly turn his head towards me. "You cold. ?He asked" and I just nodded. "Let me go and turn on the heater. "He said. He walked out of the room.

I was thinking about escaping him. I looked towards the window and it looked pretty steep. It was a double story house so I probably shouldn't. "Warm enough? "Greyson walked back into the room. "Y yeah."

I realised that Greyson had given me back my phone which I was thankful of I was soo bored. I texted my parents to left them know that I was safe. I quickly did it before Greyson was finishing up from the shower. "You okay? "God why does he always ask if I'm okay I'm not okay. It has been a week and I haven't been able to see my parents who I miss soo much.

"Yeah I'm fine. I lied to him. "I know your lying kitten. How does he know. How can he read me. "Can I please go and visit my parents. ?NO. "Your mine your not leaving he growled. "I need to finish school. I told him. "You don't need to finish off schooling. "It's my last year I told him. No and that's final princess."

I was locked up in his room. I wasn't able to leave. He was a possessive jerk who wanted me to be his and only his. I looked over at the clock on the side of the room and it was almost midnight and Greyson hasn't been back since mid afternoon.

"Kitten your sleeping with me tonight. "He growled. "No please let me have my own bed I promise that I won't run away just "NO. "Kitten you will sleep in my bed tonight with me. "I wasn't able to win with him. I didn't want to make him angry anymore so I just gave up.

"Come. "He was sitting at the edge of me the bed. Kitten let me keep on remind you are never leaving from me. Ever. He then kissed me on the lips and that's when I ended up falling asleep on his bed.