Chapter two

Greyson POV
"Why the fuck wasn't she up yet? "I growled as I punched the wall beside me. She was beautiful she was gorgeous and she is mine. I will not allow to have any other man but me near her. That made me growl.

"Sir she passed out from shock she should wake up soon. "My princess has been passed out from yesterday afternoon and I was furious. Ava Johnson she was absolute beautiful. I am a 23 year old man and I have been trying to search for the perfect woman to be mine and mine only and when Ava stumbled across into my office yesterday morning I knew that I had to have her. She is Mine.

Yes everyone does fear me and is afraid of me but the only person that I will change for is my princess. I took her home yesterday to our place. Yes our place she is never leaving me. I'm keeping her phone away from her because she doesn't need it. When my princess wakes up she is mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ava POV
Ouch w where am I? I stuttered. I woke up in a gigantic room which wasn't mine and I'm starting to get nervous. The only thing that I remembered from last night is me getting claimed by him and me passing out.

"Kitten I know your awake. "Shit. How did he know. ?I wanted to try and at least to be pretended to be sleeping but I guess he knew that I wasn't.

"S sir w what do you? "Greyson. His deep husky voice spoke. My name is Greyson. "He told me. How long have I been passed out for. Since yesterday which made him growl. I need to go home my parents will be worried about me.

"NO. He yelled. "Why does he always yell. "Princess you haven't eaten since yesterday am I right? His is deep blue eyes stared into mine. "Um I um? I wasn't able to talk I was too nervous. He places a trey of food onto my lap as he came and sat next to me.

"Eat. "He said more as a demand. I'm not hungry. I told him. "Do you want to me to force you? "He growled. "N no I'll eat. "God why is he possessive over me.? Thank you princess.

Greyson had left me in his room by myself as he forced me to stay in and that I wasn't allowed to leave. He has guards all around the house making it secure for my safety. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Sorry. "The beautiful young girl like me spoke.

I'm sorry about my brother I know that he is crazy. "Wait he has a sister. ?"Yep I'm Amelia I know how crazy he can be he is crazy protective of me as I am his younger sister. Can I keep you company. ?"Sure. "I told her as I smiled.

Me and Amelia had gotten along quite well and I was happy that I was able to spend a bit of time with her. Just then the bedroom door had opened to reveal Greyson standing at the door. "Amelia can you please leave I want to spend some time with her. "Okay. Amelia walked out of the room giving me a sad look on her face.

"Why am I here. I asked Greyson as he started to tense. Please princess you need some rest for now. "I'm not tired I whined. Can I at least have my own bed then. No. "That made him mad. Greyson please. "No your not leaving me not now not ever he yelled. "I'm sorry princess but your here with me.

Next thing I know was that he smashed his lips against mine and I guess there is no way to ever escape from him. Ever.

Guys this is chapter two of Greyson claim. Please let me know what you think of it.

Moon_possessive