Chapter six

Ava POV
We ended back in California after we went to visit Greysons parents. He has been more protective and possessive of me ever since we have gotten back from Italy and I just don't know why. Greyson had me stuck to him like glue. He wouldn't let any man come near me without letting them go without a threat to them.

I had to finish off school and soo far it's been 2 weeks since I've been here with Greyson. Anyway I had to ask him if I could finish school. We were sitting down on the couch in the family room just as his phone had to ring. He grabbed onto my wrists tightly but not so much for him to hurt me.

"WHAT? He yelled over the phone. He didn't say anything for a while as he started to shake in anger. I'll be there. "Was the only thing he said as he hanged up the phone. "Greyson what's wrong. ?I said as I grabbed his arm. "Baby please I just need for you to listen to me for this one time only. "He pleaded I didn't want to upset him so I just listened.

"I want you and my sister to stay together in he house for now and I don't want for both of you to leave. "He finished of. Greyson what's going on? I told him. "I can't tell you for now princess but please just listen to me. "He begged. Okay. I told him. Thank you kitten there will be guards around the house looking after you two. He said as he kissed me on the lips."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Greyson POV
They were going to try and take my fucking princess away from me. I growled. I was in my office having a meeting with a co worker for work but I couldn't think straight knowing that my baby was trying to get taken away from me.

There is one thing that I haven't told anyone yet. I am apart of a mafia which means that I am the leader of the mafia. I couldn't just tell my princess I didn't want her to be afraid of me. As soon as our enemy found out about my girl they would want to take her.

Just then my office door had nocked. "WHAT. "? I yelled. "Sir Leo is her. "Leo he was my enemy. I don't trust him being around my girl. Send him in. I told Jason who is second in charge. "