Chapter seven

It was getting late and Greyson was still locked up inside his office. I promised him that I would stay with his sister but I was so bored and needed food. I decided to go and see Greyson inside his office just as I heard people start talking.

"Did you do what I tell you to? "Wait Greyson what the hell did he mean by that. ?I decided to continue on listening but I couldn't instead I opened his office door just as he growled. "Princess I'm sorry I didn't know that it would be you. "He spoke. "It's okay but I need food" . Wait the maid hasn't made anything yet. "?No."

"Where is she?. Sir she had to take a bit of time of. "Let's order something then. Meeting dismissed. I didn't realise that there were so many people I the room just what the hell was Greyson up to.

"Chinese or pizza. ?Greyson asked. Um how about Chinese. "I told him. Okay. Not long later our food came and I was starving I just couldn't wait to eat. Eat up princess he spoke. T thank you. God why did I just stutter just then.

It was late at night and me and Greyson had both finished eating. We were in his room just relaxing. "Go to bed. He grabbed me by the waist pulling me into bed. Goodnight baby. "He whispered. I love you. I love you to kitten."

It was the middle of the night and I was really needed a drink. I quickly grabbed my robe and made my way downstairs. I headed notices which scared the shit out of me.

"Hello gorgeous if you tell Greyson about this note I will kill him. "I suggest you come with me if you want no one to get hurt."

What the hell was this some kind of joke. I put the not inside my robe as I had to hide it otherwise who knows what Greyson would do he would probably kill this person. What the hell does this person want and why the hell is this person want me.

Guys I really wanted to update this story I know that the chapter is short but I hope you still enjoyed it so far.