Chapter ten

Ava POV
Greyson was pissed. As soon as we got home he was crazy. He dragged me upstairs into his room and had me locked in there and wouldn't let me go anywhere. He kept me locked up as he said he was going to work.

I was hungry and I needed food but because of Greyson locking the door I wasn't even able to get food. I walked towards the window which was the only way that I was only to escape from his room. It was a triple story house so if I survived I survived.

I quickly opened the window which thank god Greyson didn't lock it. Bad idea Ava. Just then the bedroom door had banged open which had left a pissed off Greyson standing at the front of the door with his eyes burning onto mine.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing. "? Greyson yelled as he grabbed me by the arms and pushed me onto the bed. "Greyson I need food. I cried. "Shit sorry princess you should of called the guard. I tried but no one was there. Just then Greyson had walked it of the room with his hands tightly on mine as we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry princess how does pizza sound. "? He spoke. Fine. I told him. "Ava he warned. "He picked me up placing me onto the kitchen stool as he walked into the living room to order us food. This is the perfect time for me to escape should I stay or should I leave him and not come back?