Chapter five

"Ava wake up. "Greyson whispered to my ear. "Where are we? "I asked him. "We just arrived to my parents house. " he spoke "Wait what about clothes? I asked him. "I grabbed some while you were sleeping. He told me. "

Not too long later we got out of the car as his mum was waiting for us outside . "Omg she is gorgeous. My name is Maria come in. "She spoke".I thought to myself. Greyson grabbed my hands as he walked me inside the house.

"Is Amelia here? "I asked Greyson. "No she is back in California for work. "Son how are you"? His father spoke. "Good. Greyson spoke back not taking his eyes of me. "Stop staring at her. Greyson yelled. "Sorry son buy you chose a beautiful one. "Greg. Maria spoke". Sorry honey."

Greyson dragged me upstairs to his old bedroom. "Come. He said as he shut the door behind him. "What else do I not know about your family "I know that you have a younger sister. "I have a brother as well. Wait what? "His name is Xander. He is 22 and I'm 26 he spoke. Greyson I'm too youn. I "wasn't able to finish as Greyson had pushed me onto the bed. "Wait Greyson. I couldn't care less on how old you are. As long as I live you are never allowed to leave me . Ever."

Well let's just say that dinner had gone great. Greyson forced me to sit next to him and made sure that I ate. He wouldn't let go of me as he kept his hands on my leg the entire time. Earlier I bumped into his brother by accident which made Greyson go mad and blamed his brother for it.

"When do we go back to California ?I asked him."I wanted to go home and visit my family. But I didn't want to tell him that just yet. "Kitten we leave tomorrow night I'm sorry about before I know that I am crazy it's just that you are my woman. "I know that Greyson I'm never leaving you ever.Good I know that there is no way for you to leave from me anyway."

Sorry guys i know that chapter are short but I hope you enjoy it let me know on what you think.

Make sure you go and check out my other stories to if your new.

Moon_possessive .