Chapter four

"Ava your coming with me weather you like it or not". He said as he was dragging me into his office. "No Greyson please let me go. ?"No I can't . kitten. " he warned.

Greyson had me in his office as I was sitting on a couch in his office. "Come. He growled. "God why does he always growl. ?I thought to myself. Instead I stayed on the couch using my phone. My brother was worried sick about me and I had to let him know that I was safe.

Next thing I know was that he had snatched the phone out of my hands. "WHO THE FUCK IS JASON. "He yelled. ?! He threw my phone I don't believe it he smashed my phone into pieces. "My brother I told him. No man and I mean no man is allowed to talk to you. But Greyson he is my brother. I don't care."

"Kitten were going to Italy. What why ?I don't want to. "Princess my family is there and you will be coming with me. "When do we leave? Tomorrow. Wait no I can't. You will." Greyson I don't have clothes. You can wear mine so everyone knows that your mine. He growled.

"But then every male will stare at me. MINE. Oh no I made him pissed. ". Will go shopping as soon as we get to Italy but I am having guards put around you. Okay okay. Kitten. Greyson spoke. Yeah. He smashed his lips to mine as he held me tight. I didn't want to gift him I want him to trust me. Mine all mine. Great he is really possessive. "Go to bed princess we leave tomorrow. Okay I told him."

I quickly washed up in the bathroom as Greyson waited outside in the bedroom. "You are beautiful. Mi Amore. T thank you I told him."  Next thing I know was that stupid me allowed Greyson to sleep on the same bad.