Chapter nine

Ava POV
It has been a couple of weeks and I feel more attracted to Greyson. I loved him so much he has no idea that he drives me crazy. All I have been doing since I got here was being locked up in his house as he doesn't trust me going anywhere by myself.

Greyson has had no clue on the person who apparently wants me dead for no reason and no sign on this person is freaking me out even more and more as each day goes by. Greyson was currently working inside of his office as he told me not to leave the room. Just then Amelia walked into he room.

"Wanna go shopping. "? Amelia asked looking very happily. "I don't know will your brother agree? "Don't worry I'll make him let us go. "Amelia grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bedroom.

I walked into Greysons office as he had just finished off a meeting which I had no idea about. I went up to him as he was on his desk typing and as soon as he noticed me he looked up straight away. "Princess. He spoke. Can me and Amelia pleaseeee go shopping. "? "No angle. But why? "Amelia someone wants you dead and all you can think about is shopping."

"I will take care of her. Amelia then walked into the office". Okay fine I'm giving you two hours and so god help me if your not back in two hours. "I quickly went up to him as he was about to loose his temper. Thank you ". I kissed him on the cheek which he just stood there surprised.I grabbed Amelia's hand leaving Greyson to get back to whatever work he was doing.

Not long after me and Amelia had arrived at the shopping mall. We were walking threw as I thought someone was staring at me. "You okay. Amelia grabbed my hand. It's nothing. I need to go into the bathroom. Okay."

I quickly went into the bathroom and did my business. Just as I was about to finish I felt someone grab me from behind. "Well well look who I found? An unknown voice spoke. W what d do you want . Next thing I know was that Greyson had shot the guy dead. Kitten your coming with me NOW."

"Shit Greyson how the hell did you find me? "I put a tracker on your phone your not leaving unless I'm with you. Greyson had dragged me and Amelia both out of the shopping mall. Greyson had his hand on my wrist which wasn't tight enough to hurt me."

"Kitten I told you that I would kill anyone who touched you and that's what I just did. "Shit Greyson was going to kill both me and his sister now.

Oh boy.