Chapter thirteen

Ava's POV
Greyson had orders to keep me safe in his room with guards surrounding the house. Amelia was inside with me to keep me company which I was thankful for. I was playing on my iPhone as Amelia was doing paperwork.

"Ava". Greyson had came back so I'm guessing he was done with his dad. "How did things go"? Amelia asked. "Things are okay for now." Greyson told his sister. "You girls hungry"? "Can we have pizza." I asked. "Yes." Greyson said as he grabbed my hand. "Well I better get going. Amelia said as she grabbed her stuff. Your not staying"? I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Sorry Ava". She said and left Greyson's room.

Greyson was silent. Way too silent I have never ever seen him like this." Greyson what's wrong"? "Ava my love". Yes. He suddenly put his hands into his pocket as he had pulled out a ring box from one of them. "Ava you are my life my everything I couldn't bare if something was to happen to you you mean everything to me."

"I started to cry as Greyson looked worriedly at me. Ava what wrong"? I'm happy." Greyson I really haven't noticed on how much you mean to me up until now. As he pulled open the small box from his hands there was a crystal diamond ring which was gorgeous. "Marry Me Ava I swear I will make you the happiest woman on earth."?

"Yes".I told him with a kiss as he picked me up and twirled me around the room.

Guys don't worry it's not finished yet. There will be about 2-3 chapter until it is completely finished. What do you think was it too soon about Greyson asking Ava to marry him.