Part One: Happy Birthday Hermione.. uhmm..

.Dress Above Is What Hermione Wears After Changing.

The morning of my 16th birthday I wake up with a smile. 16, I was 16 now. I throw the blankets off me and step out of bed. In my black tanktop and black, shorts I stand before my make-up table and grab my hairbrush.

I move myself before the mirror when I see myself. I drop the hairbrush and shriek, very loud. I wasn't my usual self! I had long, black hair with curls, even darker brown eyes and a lot paler skin. My legs were longer and skinnier, my arms were skinnier too and I had curves on precisely the good places on my body. I even got the idea my bum had grown. It reminded me very much of someone.. but who?

"Hermione, what was that noise? Have you dropped something or what did you do," my mother asks, knocking quietly at my door. "Mum.. you need to see this," I call out to her, still looking at my reflection in the mirror, still frozen with shock and surprise.

My mother walks in and when she catches sight of me, she gasps. She puts her hand before her wide open mouth when she sees me. "Oh god.. I didn't know it would be today, that it would go so fast.. I didn't think it would be this birthday," she whispers.

I frown my eyebrows and stare in confusion at her. "What do you mean, mum? Do you know what this means?" "Yes.. I know. I guess you will do soon as well." "Mum, what do you mean with that? Mum, what is going on here!?"

The doorbell by the front door rings through the house and I hear someone opening the door, probably my father. "Oh God, they are here already! Honey, change into something proper quick and come downstairs," my mother orders. She seems stressed when she quickly rushes downstairs. What was going on here? Why did I look so different this day? Was it some sort of witch-puberty I just had to endure?

I search through my closet and find a black, part lace, dress which I decided was proper enough for whatever was going on downstairs. I think it will match my new black curls which I still didn't know how I got. I grab some black heels and put them on to match with the dress. I put on some black pearls in my earlobes and walk downstairs.

When I reach the ground floor I see my parents sitting on the couch with in a couch next to them a man I didn't know. "What is the meaning of this," I ask, looking from my parents to the man and back to them again.

"Hermione, we have to explain ourselves.. why you so suddenly changed for example, and why this man is here," father says, looking seriously.

Oh God, what comes now?