Part Thirty Eight: 4 years later..

Four years..

It lasted seriously four years of a relationship until my father finally gave Theo his blessing to propose to me. But Theo was worth it, so I waited those years patiently. Father still didn't want to let me go, but he had to according to my mother.

I stand before the big silver mirror, looking at my elegant dress. It is a mermaid formed wedding dress with diamonds on the skirt and a lace upper body. Mother walks in with Narcissa, Astoria(Draco's wife since a year now), Sasha Nott and her mother, my mother-in-law, Druelle. 

Astoria is my Maid of Honour and Dany is my bridesmaid for today. "Are you good, honey," mother asks me. "I am perfect mum. What are we doing right now?" "Narcissa will do your hair while I and Druelle are making sure you have the make-up and jewelry."

"Where is Theo," I ask her. "Theo is with his friends and the family. Don't worry, you will see him soon," Narcissa replies with a grin. Narcissa pushes me in the chair and messes with my hair. She even makes it straight and places it in an elegant ponytail. With a spell she makes sure it doesn't move or get's out of model.

With another spell she scatters little diamonds over my hair. I was literally glowing in the small candlelight on my make-up table. "You look beautiful darling.." "Thank you aunt. I'm really grateful for everything you do to make my day perfect."

The door bursts open and Bellatrix storms inside. She grabs my earlobe. "Wha-mum?" She puts pretty big diamond earrings in my ears. "It is nearly time. RODOLPHUS, WHERE ARE YOU?" The door opens again and my dad walks in with a big smile on his face.

"I have to admit that you look beautiful Hermione. Unfortunately it is that after this day you're a married woman." This comment earns him a slap from my mother. "Don't mind that father of yours Hermione, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Rodolphus, don't you dare talking doubts into our daughter's head while you walk her down the aisle!"

Just a little while later Rodolphus and I stand on a small platform, just behind to doors. Sasha and her cousin Myra stand before us in beautiful white dresses. "Are you ready honey?" "Yes I am," I sigh deeply.

The doors jump open and the music begins to play. We slowly walk forward, me carefully placing my feet because otherwise I would fall on those high white heels. Everyone who looks at me gasps in awe and I have to smile when I see Theo's facial expression. He was totally blasted off his feet.

Gracefully we slide forwards and father places my hand into Theo's. "Care for her or you will totally face the consequences. Not only from me, but from her whole family," father warns him. I slap him softly against his suit. "Father, don't scare my future husband away!" Rodolphus growls and walks away, taking place next to my mother.

The wedding ceremony was not really long, luckily. Theo and I have to dance the opening dance, but it didn't stay there. Then father came, then uncle Rabastan, then uncle Lucius, then Severus, then Draco and later even the Dark Lord. My feet were aching like hell when I finally sit down again.

Sasha  and Myra were just gossiping about a handsome boy from their year at Hogwarts when Theo plumps down in the chair next to me. "I never thought of my great aunt being horrible at dancing. She stood at least 7 times on my foot."

I grin and kiss his cheek. "I have something to tell you love." "Oh really, what is it?" "You don't only have a wife called Nott." "What do you mean Hermione, I don't understand." "There's a little person who's last name will be Nott." His eyes widen when he understands what I mean. "Wait, you're.. we're.. you have.." "Yes Theo, I'm pregnant."

Not much time later we stand there, close to each other, and tell our family the big news. My parents begin to hug me, his parents did the same with him and Draco seems sad. "What's wrong Draco? Why do you look so depressed," I ask him.

"Because I was hoping to be the first to announce it, but no, you were quicker. I guess that leaves us no option or am I wrong Astoria?" Okay, I didn't understand this. But when Astoria begins to smile evilly, I understand immediately. "ASTORIA, YOU TOO?" And yes.. Astoria was pregnant. I definately hang around with her some more these months, that's for sure!