Part Ten: Warren

"WELL MISS GRANGER, WHAT WAS THE MEANING OF THIS," Warren yells while holding my upper arm tightly in his grip. McGonagall runs down from the stands and turns to Warren, looking in a scolding way at him. "What are you doing with our student, Mr-" "Warren, and I am supposed to keep this young lady safe and sound. The Ministry ordered me to and this girl knows that!"

"I CAN STILL GO OUTSIDE, CAN I NOT? I MEAN, I STILL HAVE A LIFE," I yell, trying to make him let go off my arm. "NO, YOU CAN'T! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE DANGERS, MISS GRANGER, THE DANGERS YOU'RE CONSTANTLY IN!" "OF COURSE I DO MR WARREN, BUT I CAN'T SEE THE REASON WHY I CAN'T JOIN GRYFFINDOR'S QUIDDITCH TEAM!"

Warren sighs deeply and looks quickly around on the field. "Come with me Miss Granger and I'll explain everything." He walks off and I follow him.

"Listen, Miss Granger, they will soon know one way or the other way and then they will search for you. Everyone knows that young students go mostly to Hogwarts or another school in Europe, so they will search for you in Beauxbatons and Hogwarts, as Durmstrang is a boys-only school. That is not difficult math. They will surely find you and then they will take you away from here, claiming you if you can name it like that. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"But Mr Warren, who wants to take me then?" "Haven't you already figured out yet? Your parents of course, their Death-Eater friends and maybe even.. You-Know-Who." "You-Know-Who? Why would he want me, because my parents want me back as well or something?" Warren sighs deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose. He looks back at me again, very uncomfortable.

"Hermione.. before your birth a Seer made a prophecy. You would be a strong child, beautiful child. Very powerful, so they want you rather with them than against them. Also, your parents, mostly your mother, are very loyal Death-Eaters and very dangerous, as you may know. You-Know-Who will surely do something for his best Death-Eaters, as searching for their lost daughter maybe," Warren explains calmly. I nod and cross my arms before my chest.

"So I can't play Quidditch, after all this work?" "You can, but you needed to inform me about the tryouts, so that we can take security measures. Like extra guards by the matches and the trainings." "Really, is so much guarding really necessary? Can I still breathe for myself or do I have to have a guard with me for that as well."

"Don't be so sarcastic, it's all for your well-being." "Don't take my life away. Well, now I have to go, I have a life to live," I bite back at him, walking off. I plump down on my bed with my head in my cushion and begin to cry.

Why did my life had to be such a mess? Why did Rodolphus Lestrange and Bellatrix Lestrange have to be my parents? Why did I have to be in this position? I always listened to Harry complaining about his life but now I just wanted to do the same as him. I suddenly grew more respect for him.

Wait, now I think about it: should I tell them? Should I tell them about me being a pureblood and a Lestrange? He would understand, wouldn't he? So many questions race through my mind like a tornado, but in my thoughts they were still floating and doing nother than irritating and exhausting my brain.

I close my eyes and went off to sleep.