Part Five: The Vault of the Lestrange's and Mrs Ramsay

.Mrs Rosalin Ramsay néé Yaxley.

Not much time later the goblin named Clark comes towards us. "Tell me more about the Lestrange girl," I command him in a powerful voice. "Mother, is that family of uncle Rodolphus or something," Draco asks me, but I sign him to stay silent. He sighs and crosses his arms before his chest.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Tell me.. about... the Lestrange girl," I command the goblin again. "There is not much to say about her." "Do you know her name? Was she here on her own?" "I don't know her name, but she came here with an older man. He had the key to her vault."

"She had black curls and dark eyes the other goblin told us. Is that true?" "Yes, she looked a lot like... hum hum.. Mrs Lestrange. You know, the escaped prisoner," the goblin whispers nervously. I nod and tell him I want to visit my vault, but also the one of my sister and her husband. "Do you have permission for that," the goblin asks. "I have permission from my sister of course, I always had!" "O-okay," the goblin stutters, signing us to follow him.

Soon we stand in the Lestrange vault. I look around and see that some money is missing, but not too much. "Mother, why are we here?" "Draco, don't you know what this means?" "No, I don't. What is this for girl and why is she important to you?" "Draco, this girl.. she has to be your cousin."

"Mother, I have no cousin." "You had Draco, but you were too young to understand or even notice. When Bellatrix gave birth they took her away and locked Bellatrix and Rodolphus up for their crimes. Later they received a letter in which the Ministry announced they had killed their daughter. That is why this is strange, because you can't just be alive after you got killed."

"Why did no one bother to tell me this!?" "Because this event broke our hearts Draco.. she would have become 16 years old today." I look through my tears around in the vault when I see something suspicious. A ring is missing. How did I know? Because I always went to the bank together with Bella, so I know their vault like I know my child. "We need to go," I say, half-dragging Draco out of the vault and out of the bank.

But now Mrs Ramsay sits on the couch in the appartment of Hermione with a cup of tea, talking with the young girl. Hermione's Glamour-charm was taken away, so she looked exactly like a teenage Bellatrix again with her black curls and dark eyes.

"So girl, what makes that you live here," Mrs Ramsay asks after a sip of her cup. "The Ministry just came this morning at my birthday, telling me I need to live here for my safety. How did you end up in the safety ward of the Ministry of Magic?"

"I am the ex-wife of a powerful ex-Death Eater. I ran away after I heard of him being a Death Eater and took my children with me. They have found the children and took them back, but with help from the Ministry I could escape them. I still feel guilty I couldn't help my two daughters." "What were their names?"

"Angelique and Pauline. Beautiful girls, unfortunately they are now on the Dark side. I couldn't even attend their weddings. Not that I wanted, I mean, those guys were very dangerous, but I miss them so much," Mrs Ramsay sighs. She looks me in the eyes with tears in hers.

"Never turn to the Dark side my girl, it only destroys and you can't escape the devastating effect they have. I have to go now, it was nice to meet you. There aren't many people on this ward, you know. Just a married couple opposite your door and a man who can't even speak opposite mine." "Why can he not speak," I ask.

"He was tortured and the wizard in question amputated his vocal cords out. Well, I have to leave, sorry darling." "I would be glad to talk with you again, but I go to school next week so-" "Oh really, to which school do you go?"

"Hogwarts." "Hogwarts, really? I went to that school too, really nice, really nice." I smile and stand in the doorgate, waving goodbye. Hmm, nice woman. This ward may be even fun!