Part Nine: Quidditch-tryouts.

.Hermione's Jacket.

Next morning I put on a black top, tight black jeans and a black jacket. Luckily, it was weekend so we could wear what we want. Downstairs I eat some breakfast with my friends when the usual owls fly in.

One owl drops a broomish formed package down at my lap. "Hey Hermione, what's that," Ron asks. I blush, grab the package tightly in my hands and run out.

Not much time later in the girls dorms McGonagall walks in, just as I want to open the package with my broom. "Ohh, is that the broom," she asks, sounding excited. I smile at her and nod. I take off the paper package and McGonagall's eyes looked like they could pop out every moment soon now.

You have to agree, it was a beautiful broom. It was dark, shiny and had "Lightning Bolt" signed into the stem with silver letters. "It is really beautiful Miss Granger." "Yes it is," I wisper, looking at the broom like it was my child.

After some small talk about the broom itself we come to the reason why that broom is now in my hands: Gryffindor Quidditch team-tryouts. "Tonight are the tryouts Miss Granger. For Chaser, I mean. I want to wish you succes." "Thank you professor. Do.. do you really believe I can do this?" "Of course I do! I haven't trained you for nothing," she exclaims with a wink before leaving the girls dorms.

That night I put on Gryffindor Quidditch robes and put my hair in a ponytail. I walk down with the Lightning Bolt and up to the field. A lot of people are surprised to see me, like a Harry and Ginny. "Hermione, are you trying for a place as Chaser," Ginny shrieks while hugging me.

I laugh and nod at her. "I wish you good luck," she says, petting my head. She walks back when I see that there were more people then only the volunteers for the team. The stand around the field stands full with girls who adore the playing boys and.. oh Merlin.. Slytherin students.

"SO MUDBLOOD, TRYING FOR A QUIDDITCH PLACE? I CAN'T WAIT TO RUB OUR WINNING IN YOUR MUDBLOOD FACE," Draco Malfoy yells as loudest of them all. I become red on my cheeks when I see a familiar face on the stand. Professor McGonagall with a scarf in the colours of Gryffindor around her neck. For some reason, this gave me power.

"ISN'T MUDBLOOD ALREADY DONE MALFOY? I MEAN, YOU THINK IT IS STILL FUNNY AFTER 4 YEARS? PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN INSULT, DON'T YOU THINK," I yell at him with a smirk playing on my lips. He looks taken back. Mission accomplished.

I grab my broom tightly and concentrate. "Hermione, your turn," Harry yells, looking up from his clipboard. I nod and fly fast into the air, getting gasps from a lot of people. According to the place where the eyes of most boys go, my ass was more interesting than my flying skills.

Someone throws the Quaffle at me and I got reminded of a shot McGonagall once gave me. This was a shot by people who thought to shoot harder then it really was, so I fly quickly forward and grab the Quaffle mid-air. Now everyone gasps.

"HERMIONE, YOU'RE DOING AMAZING," Ginny shouts to me from the field below me. The Slytherins are looking angry at my success. "HERMIONE, YOU CAN COME DOWN. WE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH, YOU'RE IN THE TEAM," Harry yells at me.

I fly down and was just about to shout out in happiness when I see someone walking up to me. On that moment, that someone reached me and grabs my waist. "HERMIONE GRANGER, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING,"  a manly voice yells at me.

Oh Merlin, I'm afraid I'm in deep trouble.