Part Twenty Six: Hermione exposed for the Order(Harry's P.O.V)

"Harry," I hear someone from far away yell. Two people grab me by my upper arms and pull me on my legs. It were Kingsley and Lupin who hold me. Mrs Weasley hugs me when I hear Mr Weasley talking with Lupin.

"Is it me or did I saw two Bellatrix's," Lupin asks in a whisper tone. I begin to cry. Hermione.. she.. she betrayed us. She was in contact with our enemies, fraternizing with them! She.. was one of them

"Harry, what's wrong," Ginny asks, kindly stroking my back. "Hermione..," I could only mutter out before crying again. "What is it with Hermione Harry, is there something we need to know," Shacklebolt asks. "Hermione.. she.. is with them."

Ron gasps. "I can remember! They knocked me out but when I woke up again, Hermione was gone! They kidnapped her!" "No Ron.. she.. went with them," I stutter. "What do you mean Harry, you are confusing," Ginny asks, her eyebrows frowned.

"Wait Harry, have you maybe seen the face of that girl that looked like Bellatrix," Lupin asks. I nod. I have seen her, but I was far from satisfied with who it was. "It.. it was Hermione." "WHAT," they all yell. "Yes, Hermione looked like Bellatrix. They could be mother and daughter."

With that Arthur's head snaps up. "Wait.. mother.. daughter. THAT IS IT," he yells out of nowhere. "What do you mean Arthur," Mrs Weasley asks. "That is why Hermione had guarding and had to stay at the Safety Ward. The Death Eaters were searching for her!" "But the Lestranges don't have children Arthur," Tonks says.

"Technically.. they had," Moody mumbles grumpily. "What are you talking about Alastor," Shacklebolt asks. "The Lestranges had a child. A girl, after her birth was she taken and the Lestranges sent to Azkaban. But I heard that child was dead, the Ministry told that the Lestranges."

"The Ministry lied to them to prevent them from searching for her," Tonks murmurs, rubbing her chin. "Possible. But now we have to search for her. Follow me," Moody says. He Apparates and the rest of the Order takes us by the hand, taking us to.. Grimmauld Place 12.

Moody walks over to the room he owned in the house and grabs a mirror. "Hermione Jean Granger." It showed Hermione's face, black curls framing her face with black mascara, purple lipstick, and black eyeliner.

She sits at a long table, between Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange. The mirror let us see the whole room. A lot of Death Eaters at a dining table, with Voldemort at the head. "My faithful Death Eaters, Dumbledore. Is. Dead!"

The table applauds and Hermione's gaze goes over to Severus Snape. "But that's not everything. From this day forward, Hermione Belle Lestrange is back with her family. Long may she live," Voldemort  announces and Hermione looks at him with him staring back.

The whole table applauses again and Narcissa squeezes Hermione's hand. The room becomes empty as people leave and the family Lestrange and Malfoy go to the living room. "I am so happy you're back, my child," Bellatrix says with a big smile, stroking her cheek. Harry felt disgusted by it. Bellatrix was touching Hermione and she didn't even say anything about it!

"I missed you all so much," Hermione said, looking one for one at her family members. "Severus, may I ask.. why did you kill Dumbledore," Hermione asked quietly. Snape stared into Hermione's dark eyes with his own.

"It was an order from the Dark Lord for Draco. He couldn't do it, so I did. I made an Unbreakable Vow with Narcissa that I would take Draco's place if he should fail." Hermione looked at Draco and just.. stared.

"So that was why you didn't want to talk with me? Because of this!" "I didn't want to push you away from us. You would hate us for this," Draco defends himself. "But still, I wanted to know about this! I had the right to know about it! I maybe could have helped you," Hermione yelled. 

"I'm sorry, alright? I am sorry I didn't tell you," Draco replies. Hermione stands quickly up and bows over him, hugging him tightly. "It's alright cousin, it's alright," Hermione whispers and she buries her face in his neck. Draco could probably not see anything through all those dark curls. 

The mirror went black and we couldn't see them anymore. "So Hermione is family of Malfoy and the daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus," Fred asks. Moody nods and still stares at the mirror. 

"Hmph, why did Snape answer her? I think I should try something." He mumbles something and a little box Apparates on the bed. Moody opens the box and grabs a birthcard. "Well, this makes everything more clear," Moody mumbles.