Part Thirty: Voldemort and "The Prisoners"

.This Are Hermione's 'Usual' Boots, The Place Where She Mostly Keeps Her Wand.

Draco and I knock on the door of Lucius] office and the Dark Lord's voice sounds clearly as he answers. "Come in Mr Malfoy, Miss Lestrange." How did he know it was us?

Draco opens the door and closes it again after we both walked in. "Sit down," the Dark Lord commands. We do as he says. "So, you two are probably wondering what you're doing here.." "I don't know about that cousin of mine but I am," I reply. Draco's head snaps to me and he mouths to shut up.

The Dark Lord chuckles at my behaviour. "I like your behaviour Miss Lestrange, you are not afraid to tell what you say. Probably a part of the prophecy.. but this little meeting is not about that. Draco Malfoy, I want you to train your cousin in dark magic."

Draco nods. "And Miss Lestrange, I allow you to get the Dark Mark." "Allow? Isn't that something you have to do?" "No, it is all your own choice, take Draco's mother as example." "Well.. I want that Dark Mark."

Weeks later, Malfoy's living room..

The bell of the gate goes. "I will get it," Bellatrix remarks. She places her teacup on the saucer and walks out of the living room. I start a talk about our last 'Dark magic-session' with Draco while Lucius moves to the window, looking outside.

"I guess we have.. haha.. yes, we have important guests today." "Who are those 'guests', Lucius," Rodolphus asks with curiosity. "Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley and Harry Potter. Looks like fun," Lucius replies with a chuckle. The door opens and some Snatchers struggle to pull the prisoners inside.

Ron catches eye with me and points at me. "YOU, YOU FILTHY BITCH!" Draco puts an arm around me to hug me tightly. "Don't you dare calling my cousin a bitch, Weasel! Shall we use that potion on him Hermione," Draco asks with a bitter tone.

"Don't do this Draco," I ask him. He shrugs and leans back on the couch, taking his arm off me. Ron, Ginny and Harry got tied up and have to stand right before my mother, who laughs. "Hermione, darling, we've found you that training dummy you and Draco have been asking for! Come here my child!"

I stand up and grab my wand. They pull Ron apart from the group and place him on his knees before me. "Hermione, just remember all the bad he has done to you, alright? Then you hold your wand this way.. yess, good.. and you say the words, okay?" Mother helps me with how to hold my wand and I try to think of all Ron has done to me.

- He was the reason I was in danger with that troll first year

- He said he hated his rat, but still put that rat over our friendship

- He is always insulting me with my love for books and how much I love logical reasoning

- He dared to say I was "fraternizing with the enemy" in fourth year and let me be Harry's only friend(while Harry still likes that damned Ron more)

- He is always such a prat, a filthy prat who can't eat properly

- He dared to kiss that slut of a Lavender right before everyone's eyes, while he let others believe he had a crush on me(not that I liked him back, but it was still very weird)

Yes, enough to think about to be angry. "Crucio," I hiss with bitter hate. Ron rolls and screams in pain and moves all over the floor. Bellatrix, Lucius, Narcissa, Rodolphus, Rabastan and Draco applause for me.

"Nice one niece, in one try," Rabastan says proudly. "Thank you uncle," I reply to him, smiling. A black curl falls before my eyes and I blow it back, moving my hair with my head. I turn my look to Ron again, who spits at my boots.

"Don't do that, filthy little bloodtraitor. Those are pretty expensive!" I Crucio him again and walk back to my family.

"HERMIONE, PLEASE, THIS IS NOT WHO YOU ARE! MOTHER TOLD ME YOU SAVED HER, PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS," Ginny yells in agony. I slowly turn around and face her. "I'm sorry Ginny, but I've chosen for this.. a long time ago."

I pull my left sleeve up and show her my Dark Mark. My old friends gasp at it. "No.. no no no no no, you can't mean this, you can't do this Hermione," Harry yells. "Actually I can," I tell him, mocking Umbridge's words.

But then came the arguing: who would call the Dark Lord?