Chapter 21

Jace's P.O.V

"I HATE YOU!" She said to me angrily.

Putting my shirt back on, I left my room which was currently being occupied by an angry female wolf named Tina. She was angry that she couldn't get a piece of me but I knew what she was doing therefore only let it get to second base with her when I told her to stop. She was being all clingy and I did not like it one bit, no wonder her mate rejected her.

I don't think I could full on be intimate with another women whilst I have my mate; I could just picture Kayla's face and body on Tina's once we started to make out. For a second there I actually thought I was with Kayla and not Tina but I snapped out of it quickly when I saw that she was undoing the belt to my trousers.

 Walking down the stairs, I headed into the kitchen where dinner was being served. Kayla and the other ladies in the pack were setting up the table with plates, cutlery and the food. I sat down at the head of the table as I was the Alpha, Kayla had sat next to me as she was Luna.

We all ate in silence but there were quite a few small conversations going on with the pack members.

"Jace dude, how are you?" I heard someone ask me, I turned around to see Michael sitting down near me. He was one of my friends and a pack member.

"I'm fine man. How's your mate, I heard she's pregnant for the second time." I said to him as he told me about his mate's pregnancy. Sometimes I wish Kayla would give me a second child.

Whilst I was eating my stir fry, I did feel someone's gaze on me which made me look up in time to see Kayla move her head away from me.

She must have been trying to catch my attention to speak to me probably about why I don't spend time with her.

'If only she knew why' I thought to myself.

After everyone had finished eating, all the plates were taken away and piled into the sink. Kayla had started to wash the dishes as some of the other ladies wiped the dishes clean and then put them away.

I walked up the stairs and into my room as it was really late in the night. Walking into my closet, I switched on the light in there and I just grabbed navy colored shorts, stripped out of my clothes that I was wearing now and slipped on my shorts not caring to wear a shirt since I was too lazy to get one.

Turning off the light, I walked out the closet and into my bedroom where I slipped into bed, into the warm duvet set.

A text message sound ruined my feeling of peace and warmth which made me angry. Grabbing my phone, I picked it up to see who was texting me such a time. Unlocking my phone, I clicked onto the messages icon on the screen and read the message.

                  Keep doing your job; you'll soon get your reward. 

                                                  C xo

My blood boiled at the sight of the text, how could someone be so malicious and ruin someone's life like this. I wanted to throw my phone against the wall but I knew I couldn't, I needed to stay in contact with them.

Placing the phone back in its rightful place on the bedside table, I made my way into the bathroom and in front of the sick. I turned the hot water tap on, placed my hands under the water as it wasn't that hot and filled my hands with water. I threw my hands up towards my face as the warmth of the water hit my face and then quickly turned cold. Looking up into the mirror, my eyes looked dull and out of life.

 I grabbed a towel and dabbed my face dry from the evidence of water. Walking back into the bedroom, I slipped under the covers of the bed and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take me.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep as I was consumed by the world of dreams.

∞Flashback∞

Her silky chocolate hair bounced up and down as she ran around the garden, not wanting to get caught by me. The sun was hitting her face, making her look like an angel with such flawless skin.

"I'm going to get you and smother you in long, lingering kisses" I said to her as she squealed and started to run faster.

"But that's going to leave hickeys" She whined out to me but I laughed it off and carried on chasing her.

I ran up to her as fast as I can and threw my arms around her waist, spinning her around and she screamed.

"Jace put me down." She screamed to me but I didn't listen.

After putting her down, I placed a soft kiss on her forehead as she closed her eyes.

A soft kiss on her cheeks as they turned a deep scarlet red.

I left a long, soft lingering kiss on the side of her neck as I saw it left a hickey and she would soon complain about it.

Placing a soft kiss on her sweet delicate lips, Kayla moved her lips with mine as we kissed passionately. Her hands immediately went into my hair as she moaned into the kiss; my hands went around her waist as my tongue explored her mouth.

"Okay that's it, stop eating my sisters face off; it's nasty." Carter said to us as he looked at us with disgust.

We both pulled apart gasping for air. She looked towards her brother and had an annoyed look on her face.

"Well if you are so bothered with us just kissing then why don't you get lost?" She said to him angrily and she looked so hot when she was angry.

"It's a free country" He said to her and then stormed off.

"Eurgh, he is so annoying." She said to me as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"He just jealous that we're soulmates and he's still mateless." I said to her, smiling.

"Let's go back inside; I'm sure that Lucy is going to be mad that we're participating in her birthday party." She said to me as she dragged me back inside were music was blaring out loud and people were drinking all sorts of stuff.

This was my favorite dream; it was one of Kayla and I together at Lucy's birthday party just before I proposed to her. 

 ∞Flashback Ended∞

 I woke up to a tingling sensation making its way onto my forehead like Kayla had just kissed me there. The tingles felt good and I loved them but I knew that it must have been some sensation from the dream that I had or something else.

Kayla could not have come into my room and kiss me, that was just.............

We have had a gap between us where we only talk and never do anything else well I've only been intimate with her to two or three times but I think we did do it but that was weeks ago.

Sighing, I fell back asleep forgetting all about what just happened and more about the sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Check out the cover... Who like's it?? 

Vote 

Comment