Chapter 29

As soon as Ella had parked in the driveway of her home, I ran out the car with my purse in hand. Reaching the front door, I knocked on it twice and had even pressed the doorbell.

"Kayla dear, back so soon?" Lisa asked me as I made my way inside the house, pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong?" She asked me when I didn't reply to her.

"It's nothing mum. Can you just make us some tea while I talk to Kayla alone?" Ella asked her mum as her mum nodded her head at her and went off to the kitchen.

"Kayla" Ella said to me as she placed her hands on the top of my shoulders. "Sit down" She said to me as I did what she said and sat down on the soft sofa.

"What happened?" She said to me as I took in deep breaths.

"Ikissedyourbosswhenweweredancing" I said so quickly in one deep breath.

"Come again?" She said to me as Lisa came into the room, setting down a tray that had cups of tea in it and then proceeding to leave again.

"I may have kissed your boss when we were dancing" I said to her sheepishly as I avoided looking into her eyes.

"What?" She asked me in a tone that was neither disappointment nor anger.

"Are you mad?" I asked her curiously.

"N-No..It's just he's my boss...how...what?" She mumbled to me

"I don't know how it happened either. I mean one minute where dancing and the next he's kissing me and I'm not even stopping him." I said to her as tears welled up in my eyes. "How could I just let another man kiss me? I feel like such a whore" I said to her as I started wailing because of my pregnancy hormones.

"Shh, you’re not a whore Kayla. The heart wants what the heart wants" She said to me which made me stop crying.

"Did you just quote Facebook?" I asked her as she looked at me with wide eyes before we both burst out laughing.

"Only you would say something like that” I said to her in between our fits of giggles.

Once we had stopped laughing, Ella had went to her room to change after she had given me the heads up to she said and I quote 'bang anyone I like'.

I grabbed a fresh set of pajama's from the wardrobe and made my way into my bathroom where I took off my dress and grabbed a hand full of wipes that I used to remove the essence of make up on my face.

Slipping on my pajamas carefully, I brushed my teeth and then walked back into my bedroom where I slipped into bed as sleep took over. Another day gone so has another drama.

***************************************************************************************************

'Oh whoa, oh woah, oh woah

You know you love me, I know you care

Just shout whenever, and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never ever ever be apart'

My sleep was broken to the blaring of a womanly voice. Looking around the room, I noticed that Ella's phone was on the bedside table next to me. Picking up the phone, I saw the words 'ALARM' written in capital letters whilst Justin Bieber's Baby was playing.

'She must have the left the phone here on purpose' I thought to myself as I groaned internally.

Getting up from my bed, I grabbed the phone from the table and angrily pressed the off button on it. I threw it onto the bed before I made my way into the bathroom, stomping my foot angrily.