Chapter One

Ello:3 This is my first fan fiction, and my latest project. For TPW fans I'm putting the story on hold, until I get my head together. I'll also be posting another knew story so look forward to it :)

Credit for the cover goes to @Nargles

~Skittlez

Chapter One

*Louis Tomlinson*

Watching our interview from this morning, I couldn’t help but notice Zayn always glancing sideways into the reflection of the window. I rolled my eyes; and then laughed as Harry looked the TV presenter up and down, and letting his evil smile, that signalled he was getting some tonight.

Harry turned around and glared at me; he knew I wasn’t laughing because of him checking out the TV presenter on national TV so freely: no, he knew me better than that; he knew I was laughing because the TV presenter had later on laughed at his pick up line and told him she was way too old for him. I laughed harder.

“Shut up Louis!” Harry yelled smashing a pillow on to my head; I shut up narrowing my eyes drastically at him, Harry’s eyes widened in fear. “Lou-“

I lunged at him, knocking him off the couch and tackling him to the ground, “Take it back.”

Harry laughed, “Say please, Louis.”

“Take it back!” I yelled, shaking him.

“Let me think about that… no?” Harry grinned obviously enjoying this.

“Harry!” I groaned.

“Yes, Louis?” He grinned further.

“Whatever…” I mumbled, getting off Harry and yawning. My tummy grumbled, and I looked at the other lads laughing at us, where is…?

My eyes widened my heart beating frantically… no, no, no! I leapt around the corner, I was aware the boys were following behind me giving me confused looks but I didn’t care, I needed to save them.

My eyes dropped, tears beginning to form at the site in front of me, “Niall… how could you!?

Niall sat there at the table chewing away on my carrots! “Louis… I-I,”

I narrowed my eyes at him, grabbing what was left of my carrots and shoving them in the fridge. “No! Niall, what the hell?

“There was nothing to eat!” he yelled, sounding a little sad.

I glared at him, knowing neither of us was going to win this. This was a fight that would end badly, no one messes with me and my carrots, and no one deprives Niall of food. It was just the biggest no.

“Come on, Lou! He was starving! You don’t want to deprive him from food, do you?” Harry asked, looking a bit hesitant.

“The carrots are mine.” I mumbled, Harry backed away slowly, and I clenched my fists. “THE CARROTS ARE MINE!”

And then I stormed out, not impressed; slamming the door behind me.

*Niall Horan*

I fumbled with my thumbs looking down, guilty. I didn’t want to upset Louis; I just… needed to eat. “Nialler, don’t worry about it man. Louis will get over it.”

I gave Liam a tight smile, knowing he was just trying to be encouraging. “I don’t know…” I whispered softly. “I haven’t seen Lou this upset since… Eleanor broke up with him.”

The guys all laughed, “He’s not that upset Nialler!”

I glared at them, “It was a figure of speech.”

Harry looked at me his eyes were worried, “Niall’s right, Lou is pretty torn up about it.”

Way too hurt me further, Harry. Zayn and Liam snapped their eyes over to Harry. “You’re not helping Harry…”

Harry scoffed, “I’m going to go find, Lou.” And then he left slamming the door behind him.

“Sometimes I worry about Lou and Haz…” Zayn trailed off in thought, and I raised my eyebrows at him, expecting him to explain. Zayn looked up at mirror, quickly expecting his hair before turning to us. “It’s just… they’re so close to each other.”

Liam laughed at him, and clutching his tummy and falling to the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows not really understanding why Liam was laughing; nor understanding Zayn’s point.

“What do you mean?” Zayn shot glares at Liam’s laughing figure, his laugh still thundering around the house.

“I mean… How close they are… It’s a bit unhealthy for a friendship.” Liam froze, immediately picking himself up; understanding. Yet I was still sitting there eyebrows furrowed, and looking up at Liam expecting him to explain to me in a way I would understand, properly.

“I’ve never thought of it like that…” Liam mumbled, shame pouring into his voice. I didn’t get it! I didn’t understand!

“Whoa, whoa! Liam Payne, missing a way of looking at something! Damn…” Zayn exaggerated causing a giggle to escape out of my mouth. “That’s a first, wish someone got that moment on camera.”

Liam narrowed his eyes, and tensed. “Liam, he was kidding.” I hissed, only for Liam to crack a grin. “Someone please explain to me what you mean?”

Zayn sighed, “How close they are… I mean, if something were to ever happen…”

I scrunched my nose up, “What do you mean ‘if something were to happen’?”

Liam shook his head, covering his head with his hands. “What he means Niall is Louis and Harry are really close friends, he’s saying that sometimes they worry they’re too close, and they’re on the boundaries of entering a level that friendship is not accepted on.”

Letting my face relax, I let what Liam told me sink in. “Wait, how is that a problem? You two aren’t homophobic are you?”

The thought of them being homophobic made me tremble, in anguish. That wasn’t fair. Those people don’t choose to be like that! I don’t choose to be like that… Niall, what the hell? Get a grip of yourself; no one knows you’re gay! I gulped as I looked at their hesitant faces. They were… My heart sank. I guess management was right…

“Nialler, we’re not homophobic. I have a lot of gay and lesbian friends.” Zayn assured me giving me a pleasant smile, and Liam nodded in agreement, my heart relaxed.

“Then what’s the problem?” I asked, still confused.

“That’s the thing, there isn’t one yet, but there is room for heaps they can just start popping up out of nowhere now. There caught in the middle of being friends and being in a relationship, they’re going to get jealous of each other, have fights over idiotic things; and it’ll go on until they settle into being in a relationship or being best friends. Personally I don’t think they fit into either category.” Liam sighed flopping himself on to the couch.

“What do you suppose we do, then?” I asked, still a bit confused as to how this was an issue. I mean this was their problem not ours.

“Tear them away from each other.” Zayn mumbled, and my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

“You can’t do that! That’s like tearing apart Romeo and Juliet!” I screeched falling down to my hands and knees.

Liam sighed looking me in the eyes, “Niall, this isn’t about how well they get along. This is about how in the next couple of months their going to tear each other apart! They’ll ruin each other!”

“It hasn’t happened yet.” I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

Zayn nodded, agreeing sitting down next to Liam. “That’s true.”

Liam took a deep breath, “We’ll wait then… The moment it starts…”

“We’ll tear them apart.”

_________________

"NO!" Jimmy protested!

:) Aha ♥