Chapter Five

Hello:3 How are you? Hope you enjoy,

~Skittlez101

________________________________________

Chapter Five

*Louis Tomlinson*

I froze, unable to breathe. I was an enemy? I shook my head. What did he mean? “I-,”

“Don’t play dumb, Louis. You know what I mean.” Harry hissed, getting up from where he sat on the couch so he stood right in front of me, in all his 5, 7 foot glory.

“I actually, don’t.” My voice cracked a bit as I began to shake, this was probably making me look guilty of whatever he thought I had done, but I didn’t care.

“Liam and Zayn told me. They told me about what really happened with Caroline.” I gazed up at him with a lost look. We all knew Harry was over Caroline, especially since she announced to the media she didn’t think Harry and her would last, so why on earth was he bringing her up like this? As though they are still a couple? “I know what you did to her, Louis.”

I laughed at him, and his glare deepened, “Liam and Zayn must be mistaken, because I’m completely unaware that I did anything to Caroline.”

Harry clenched his fists, “You’re such a hypocrite! Everyone told me it was a waste of time being friends with you! I didn’t listen! I still loved you and cared for you! But now…” he chuckled darkly to himself. “I’ve had enough.” And he waltzed out.

I couldn’t help myself anymore, I cradled myself into a ball, letting myself cry and sob. He looked so… angry. His eyes had darkened; he looked at me as though… he hated me? Did he hate me?

I didn’t even do anything. He was accusing me of doing things I didn’t do! Why couldn’t he see that? Harry knew me better than anyone else… why was he doing this? Distantly I heard someone shaking me, asking me if I was ok. I didn’t respond, I simply got up and walked to my room.

I agree Harry, I’ve had enough too.

*Niall Horan*

What just happened? I paced; this was Liam and Zayn’s plan. They knew Harry was hurt by Caroline, they knew that was one of his weak spots. They used it. It was disgusting.

They both looked so hurt, yet so angry at the same time and Louis… when Harry walked all out. His face paled his face expressionless he didn’t even respond to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t even know I was still there.

I left Louis’s apartment, marching over to Louis’s. I can’t believe this. I marched over to Liam’s apartment, banging open the door. I glanced up to see Danielle making out with Liam; and for some reason that ticked me off further.

“That was horrible!” I screamed, slamming the door shut. Danielle jumped off Liam her eyes widening a bit as she took in my very pissed of attitude.

“I’m in the middle of something, Niall.” Liam hissed, placing Danielle on his lap, and she blushed as he started trailing kisses down her neck, I couldn’t help but feel sick.

“Well, it can wait!” I screamed Danielle got off Liam obviously not wanting to anger me further. “Danielle I suggest you leave.”

“No.” Liam sneered, “She can stay. This is my apartment, which you have rudely barged into.”

I laughed bitterly, “Fine. You are a sickening, disgusting man, Liam James Payne! How could you do that!? That was low, so very low. Have you even seen, Louis? He looks like some ghost!?”

Liam stiffened realising why I was mad. “I-I,”

I cut him off turning to Danielle, “If I was you I’d rethink about dating the man next to you, because he’s a lying, cheating bastard who only cares about himself! He’s afraid his career will end because of Louis and Harry! So he thinks tearing them apart is the only way to save it.” I chuckled darkly, “Save his career, it has, but he’s tearing lives apart in the process.”

Danielle turned to Liam, looking at him for reassurance, but Liam simply shook his head. “I’m sorry Danielle.”

Suddenly a loud slap rang through the room. “I never… thought you were this type of person. We’re done.” Then she was gone.

Liam glared at me, “Thank you, so much Niall.”

“I wasn’t the one that did those stupid things.” I whispered. Liam looked at me, his bottom lip beginning to tremble, and he quickly bit it. I rushed to his side. Angry at myself, I shouldn’t of done that. “I’m sorry Liam.”

He gave a dark chuckle, “Nialler, your right. What, Zayn and I did… was terrible, but my career is not why I did it.”

I gave him a puzzled look wrapping my arms around him as a tear escaped his eye. “Then, why?”

“Because,” he gulped. “I did it for you.”

“How is splitting Harry and Louis apart, good for me?” I asked, slightly confused.

“I know Niall.” He said sternly, “I know you’re in love with Harry.”