Epilogue

So here's the epilogue:3 Thank you guys for reading this story! This has been a completely different expereience for me, and I enjoyed every step of the ride! If there is any fantasy/romance readers here, you guys would love my new book which I'm posting tomorrow:) It's written 10x better than this one, as this one way my muck around and experiment book (just writing for fun)! Enjoy,

~Skittlez101

________________________________

Epilogue

*Louis Tomlinson*

My hand tightened around Harry’s. This was what a relationship was about, trust, love and loyalty. I would always be there for Harry, just like he was always going to be there for me. Harry let go of my hand, and walked up to where the dirt was he grabbed a pile in his hand and chucked it onto the grave.

“Bye, Gemma. I’ll always remember you.” I was the only one that heard him, being the closest to him. When he turned around he was crying, and I decided it was best to leave the funeral. We and the other guys were staying at a beach house close by, somewhere to muck around. Harry needed it right now.

I think Liam and Niall did too, with the way they’d wanted to just sit there and make-out. Honestly it’s so embarrassing taking them anywhere! Even on interviews, this made Niam official. They even made their own day up to celebrate homophobes, being the idiots they are. It had happened because Liam caught Niall crying at some of the things being tweeted to him, but Liam sat there and pointed out all the floors of the tweet. Like the twitter name, spelling, grammar, even the profile picture and made Niall laugh.

They did this once every year on the 4th of October, they went on twitcam for a good five hours and pointed out all the flaws of the tweets, and asked for people to send any mean comments they’ve received in on a special ‘Laugh It Off Day’ e-mail and they’d pick a couple of random ones and point out the flaws of them too. I did have to admit, they’d gotten a lot of praises the first time they’d done it, and it was a really splendid idea.

As for Harry and me, we decided the fans deserved to know about us, so we tweeted ‘Larry’s real too’, but we weren’t as open with our relationship as everyone thought we were going to be. Sure, we held hands and snuggled but we did that before anyways, so it wasn’t anything new. We didn’t snog in public, maybe a kiss on the cheek or forehead here and there but never on the lips.

It was like a private thing to us, and that was how it was going to stay. We ended up opening a fan-mail sight realising how important it was to be close to our fans. We only read one letter from the same people, never anymore because we received a fair few every day and we didn’t want any fans missing out, but a few fans from Australia who had mentioned they were from the same friend group convinced us to fire our management- not Paul, our beloved body guard, manager and ‘babysitter’- but just the management in general. The girls had pointed out how controlling our management was and how it looked as though they were generally trying to get rid of Niall, and make it all about Harry, which was quite true.

We’d been on tour when Gemma passed away, and Harry had been torn- so much that we had to put the tour on hold for a couple of weeks, we go back on tour in a month.

Zayn and Harmony broke up because Zayn didn’t want to be used like that again; he said ‘I’m too decent a person to be with someone who took advantage of me.’ It had been a difficult decision but it was for the best, as we all had forgiven Zayn with open arms but Harmony was just a living reminder of that horrible couple of weeks we spent.

Life honestly hadn’t been better! We were all getting equal amount of solos too.

“Haz?” I asked, and he tightened his hold around me, it was quite late now, and I was trying to sleep but my head kept spinning.

“Yeah, boo?” he asked, turning me around to face his beautiful green eyes.

“You really do love me, don’t you?” I asked almost, desperate. I actually surprised myself by doing so.

“Of course I do, Boo.” He smiled, and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled and knew I was probably the luckiest guy in the world. “And they can never tear us apart…” Harry sung under his voice.

Then the door swung open, way too ruin the moment. “LOUIS! HARRY!” Liam and Niall screamed jumping on top of us. Niall managed to hit me across the face in the process too. Harry pushed Liam off of him, and he landed with a ‘thud’ on the ground. “That wasn’t nice, Harry!”

Niall quickly got off me, and went to see if Liam was ok, “Li-Li?”

Liam pouted, “My lips are really sore… kiss them better?”

“No!” Harry and I screamed… Too late. Make out in my room, why don’t you? Its not like we were trying to sleep.

“Ew, please don’t tell me you guys are having a foursome.” Zayn muttered in disgust walking and Harry chucked a pillow at him, “Ouch.”

“At least we have someone.” I said sticking my tongue out, “Oh shit…” I realised what I’d just said, “I’m sorry!”

Zayn laughed sitting down on the bed, Liam and Niall still making out on the ground, “I have a new girlfriend.”

“The boy moves on fast… It’s been like a month.” Harry mumbled, and I smacked him.

“That’s heaps good! What’s the unfortunate soul’s name?” I asked, excited, which also got me a death glare from Zayn.

“And you smacked me in the head…” Harry was still rubbing his head, and I bit back a laugh.

“Perrie.” Zayn smiled.

I laughed hitting everyone nearby me in the process, than falling down on to Liam and Niall- which may I mention was the most awkward situation I’d ever been in as they continued to make-out with me on top of them, struggling to get off. “You mean like the platypus in Phineas and Ferb!?”

“Yeah…” Zayn said, now pissed off.

“Oh, Harry- a little help?” I needed to get off these two, like right now. Harry laughed jumping on top of me, causing Liam and Niall to jerk apart as Harry began kissing my neck.

“Evacuate the room,” I cried, “Or witness a porn scene, because Harry doesn’t know how to keep it in his pants!”

Then everyone fled out of the room, as quick as lightening. I was officially happy to go one direction for the rest of my life.