Chapter Ten

Ohaithere:3 So next update ^_^ The next couple of chapters leading up to the BIG BAM are gonna be hard to write. I need to write it so I dont reveal anything. V.V Gonna be so difficult... Thats why I love writing:) Enjoy,

~Skittlez101

______________________________

Chapter Ten

*Liam Payne*

“Gosh, Liam! You can be such an idiot sometimes! Of course I don’t like Harry!” Niall yelled, his face reddening so quickly as though it was about to burst into flames. I gulped, eyes widening.

“What have I done…?” Niall was everything to me, and I’d screwed it all up. I sunk to the floor. I always seemed to do that. Overthink things; make everything seem like something else. It was a part of who I was, and gosh did I hate it.

When Niall said he was in love with me… I knew. I knew he meant it though there was this slight feeling of doubt still in the bottom of my stomach, I took that. I didn’t want to admit my feelings. I- I was so confused. “Liam?”

My head snapped up to Niall’s blue eyes, they swirled with so much emotion, confusion. I chuckled darkly; “It’s funny how things work out, hey?” Niall watched me curiously, and after a moment he sat down next to me. “I mean last month… I only began to realise. To notice…” I gulped, “You.”

Niall’s breath hitched in his throat, “Liam…”

“No.” I cut him off, looking directly at him. “I… I haven’t been completely honest with you. Neither has Zayn.”

Niall’s eyes flashed with hurt. I was probably confusing the poor thing but what else was I meant to do?

*Louis Tomlinson*

This was the last day before we all headed our separate ways. I wanted so desperately to be reunited with my family in Doncaster. I missed my sisters, Mum and Dad, but at the same time I hated being away from the boys… Most of all I hated being away from Harry. This time though, I didn’t think it would make a difference. We were practically living across the other side of the word from each other. We were just so isolated from each other. I decided though. This was it. Today I was going to confront him. This distance, this inconsiderateness… I was over it.

Last night, he’d kicked me out. No explanation, nothing. I never thought he’d do that to me. I wasn’t some lame ass friend that used him. I was his best mate.  How could he…? But he had. Last night had been the final straw. I’d lain back and watched for a week as Harry tried to close me from his life, kick me out; expect me not to notice. To be honest the mere thought pissed me off.

This was it.

Taking a deep breath I gently tapped Harry’s door. Butterflies began to pound inside my stomach, fluttering and bouncing. The door opened slightly, and I could only just make out Harry’s beautiful green eyes peering at me from the crack. “Lou, I’m busy.”

That was it.

I pushed open the door, knocking Harry back on to the ground. Slamming the door behind me, I turned to face him. “No you’re not.” Harry’s eyes widened, his fingers wobbling a little. He was scared. I closed my eyes for a brief second then opened them. Harry’s fear had been completely erased now, replaced by confidence.

“You can’t tell me what I can and can’t do, Louis. It doesn’t work like that.” Harry growled, and I shrugged it off.

“Look, I don’t know about you, but I’m not stupid. Your always busy, you’re always doing something, the rare occasion we talk; you lie to me.” I kept my voice calm an even knowing it would only aggravate the situation if I didn’t do so. “You know what Harry? I’m sick of it. I have no idea what’s going through your mind right now, with Gem being sick, but that is no reason to shut me out. Why are you shutting me out…?”

Harry’s eyes softened a little, and then he gulped. “Boo… I wish I could explain, but it’s so hard. I haven’t got time for this… can we talk another time?”

“Yeah I know. You don’t have time for me. I get it.” My eyes narrowed at him.

“No, Lou!”

“Yes, Harry. It’s true. Stop lying to me.” I gave him a once over, noticing how he hadn’t shaved and he reeked of alcohol. “Stop lying to yourself.” The statement wasn’t in the right context, but it had a meaning behind it. Stop doing this to yourself. Stop doing this to me. Stop doing this to the boys, to the world. Stop.

“Louis… I- just…” Tears began to form in his eyes… “Can’t trust you.”

Those were it. The three words that shattered me, the three words that made me in turn realise three words myself. It was this moment, this second as Harry stared at me with so much hurt and regret that I realised. I realised why Harry was on my mind constantly, why he was all I’d ever think of. How the sound of his voice made me feel calm. How I was thinking these thoughts about him, thoughts I’d never suspected I’d have to another male before.

I love Harry.

*Liam Payne*

I’d let too much slip. I’d told Niall too much. Yet he stared at me expectantly, I didn’t want to shut him out. I needed him, way too much; so instead of risking everything, instead of telling Niall everything. I did the only thing I could do that would save me, that would save us. The only thing I wanted to do.

I kissed Niall.