Chapter Nine

Ello:3 So sorry I left u hanging... I think I did it again... SORRY. Enjoy,

~Skittlez101

Chapter Nine

*Louis Tomlinson*

I kept waiting for him to ask, maybe even hint, but he never did. Harry grinned at me continuing to fix his hair up. “Hey Hazza, want to go to the movies tonight?”

“Do I look ok?” Harry winked and span around, I laughed and nodded.

“Hazza it’s only the movies don’t need to get all dressed up.” I reassured him, grinning like a mad man. This was the first time Harry and I were going out together in a week, and I honestly couldn’t be any more excited. He’s spent all these weeks with her- his girlfriend. Always going on about how amazing she is. Not once in the past week has he asked me how I was, or what I was doing. Quite frankly, it was pissing me off.

“Lou, it’s not just the movies though! We’re going to a fancy restaurant afterwards! I got reservations.” My eyes grew wide, he would do that… for me? Suddenly all the anger for him completely ignoring me this past week floated off me, and was replaced by pure and utter happiness.

“Really? That’s so nice Hazza!” I cheered and he grinned.

“Do you think she’d dig that?” he asked suddenly the smile on my face dropped, my cheeks burned and my fists clenched.

“She’d?” I asked my voice expressionless.

Harry rolled his eyes, “Oh Lou, my girlfriend, silly!”

That’s when my eyes hardened, and I felt like my world collapsed. “Your girlfriend.” I mumbled, and then Harry’s eyes snapped to the clock on the wall.

“I’ve got to go!” and then he rushed out of the door leaving me behind, leaving his best-friend for his girlfriend.

Lately I’d been starting to question wether or not I was really his best-friend? I mean sure he’d blab to me about his girlfriend, and he wouldn’t do that to anyone else, but I didn’t even know her name, or what she looked like. It would be nice to meet her…

I sighed, grabbing a bear from the fridge. Chugging it down, I groaned realisation hit me smack in the face. One Direction was falling apart, and there was nothing I could do about it. Everyone kept their distance from each other, the last time I really saw everyone was on the drive back from the hospital.

Maybe that was why we planning to spend the last week of our holiday before flying over to Sweden to begin recording our album, with our families and away from each other. I guess in the end that was the thing bugging me the most, the one thing that managed to wedge it way under my skin, and stay there.

Normally Harry and I would go together-when we went to see our families- we’d go see mine for a half the time we had, and then Harry’s for the next. This whole time I’d been waiting for Harry to confirm it, but he’d yet to have. I’d been waiting for him to ask, or maybe even suggest it, but he hadn’t and it didn’t look like he was going to either.

Deciding I’d go give Liam, a visit I got up from where I was sitting and walked out of my apartment and over to his. That was probably the biggest pro of living in the same apartment complex.

I knocked on it once, and when no one answered I opened the door. “Nialler… are you crying?” I looked over to see Liam shaking Niall, he was in complete tears. Niall seemed to have a foreign look on his face like he was remembering a memory. I rushed over to his side, and looked at Liam expecting him to explain. “I don’t know… He came over here completely smashed. He was going on about how stupid he is and stuff and then he just passed out. He’s been out cold for an hour, and then he just woke up crying. I hadn’t even spoken to him in a week.”

I nodded taking it in; something had happened between those two. I just didn’t understand what. Standing up I let out a loud yawn, and glanced back down at Niall. He’d fallen asleep again. “Looks like you’ve got it under control then, I’ll see you around, Li.”

He nodded, and glanced down at Niall like he was the most fragile thing in the world. I shook the feeling of jealousy off and walked out and back home. Turning the TV on, I glanced at the clock, I’d been over there for an hour… wow.

Deciding on watching a movie, I looked at my small collection. My eyes widened at the sight of ‘Bambie’, it was my special movie. No, it was Curly and I’s special movie. I forced my eyes to continue looking for a movie until I settled with ‘The Help’. I’d only bought it because Zayn had recommended it to me, and I hadn’t had a chance to watch it yet.

Two hours later, the movie had finished and my tummy was growling, glancing at the clock 10:30pm. It was too late to go get take-away or got to the supermarket, and my cupboard had no food in it. I thought about not eating but the rumbling growl of my tummy, made my mind up. Harry wasn’t home, so instead of risking my chances waking up the other boys; I decided I would just go eat everything in his kitchen.

Walking into Harry’s apartment, I went straight to the kitchen. Deciding on making some hot dogs I headed to work. I wasn’t much of a cook, but I’d try. Normally I’d just order or Harry would cook for me, but in this case none of them we’re an option.

A light thump came from the hallway and I froze, turning around slightly after I put the hot dogs in the pot that was on the stove. Harry stood in the hallway, shirtless a bat in hand and a skinny girl behind him. “Louis?”

I grinned, awkwardly. “Uh, hi Haz. What you doing here?”

Harry placed the bat down on the ground, and gave me an annoyed look. “I live here, what are you doing?”

The girl from behind Harry eyed me carefully, her hair was ruffled up and only one could assume what they’d done before they went to sleep. “Making food?”

I shrugged taking my hot dogs out of the pot and putting them into two bread buns that were on a plate, and pouring the remaining contents of the pot into the sink, as well as the pot itself. “Well obviously.” He spat sarcastically, “I mean; what are you doing here?”

I pouted, “I ran out of food.”

“So you decided you would sneak into my apartment in the middle of the night, and eat my food?” Harry crossed his arms over his beautifully well-built chest. I almost had to stop myself from drooling.

“…Yeah?” I said, putting sauce and cheese on my hot dog. “Hey, you must be Harry’s girlfriend, right?”

The girl turned to Harry her face looked shocked, “Your girlfriend?”

Harry paled, and his nose twitched slightly. Oh shit… What did I just do?

*Niall Horan*

“Care to explain to me why you were crying last night?” Liam asked as I walked into the kitchen.

“Care to explain to me why you thought I was in love with Harry?” I snapped back, not in the mood to deal with his over caring nature.

Liam flinched, “You’re not…?” I simply shook my head. You’d think with the way I blurted out how I loved him last week, he would get it, but he didn’t.

“Gosh Liam! You can be such an idiot sometimes! Of course I don’t like Harry!” I yelled, and Liam paled, his eyes widening.

“What have I done…?” Liam’s voice was expressionless, no emotion what so ever.