Chapter Seventeen

Last Chapter, should have the epilogue up later tonight:) Halfway through writing it! Enjoy,

~Skittlez101

P.S. I just quickly REWROTE the Zayn confrontation bit:) 

_________________________

Chapter Seventeen

*Niall Horan*

The plane back home had been filled with tension; Harry had decided Louis’s injuries weren’t that bad. Louis had just been overwhelmed, and fainted. So we’d gone straight home, knowing that Zayn may get suspicious if we were gone for long. Harry had been carefully watching Louis sleep, muttering to himself about how much he wanted to kill that guy, so I’d gone off to find Liam.

I gave a slight tap on the door, and when no one answered, I just opened it and walked in. Liam sat on the couch hugging him-self into sort of an ‘egg’ position. Carefully I sat down next to him, “Li?”

No answer.

“Li-Li?”

Still no answer.

“I didn’t write that, diary.”

His head snapped to me, he studied me, and nodded. “I believe you, but who did then?”

I gulped, “I think you know the answer to that.”

His eyes flashed with fear and he nodded, gently. “Zayn… I knew he wouldn’t stop with just Lou and Haz. But I believed him, when he told me that massive story about you being in love with Harry. When you told me otherwise, I still believed him and Niall… I’m so, so sorry.” He averted his eyes, not daring to look at me, but in some way I need that confirmation. That he loved me, I need to know that before we went into this confrontation.

“Hey, Liam?” I asked, and his eyes met mine. They’re such a warm and tense colour it’s like sitting next to a fire with a hot chocolate. “Don’t be ashamed of being insecure.” I smiled cheekily, “Though I should probably be the insecure one.” I winked.

He laughed, “And why’s that, Nialler?”

I smiled, “You’re insecure. Don’t know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the doo-or-or…” I sung mocking Liam’s voice only for him to punch me in the arm.

“It hurts me to think that you’ve ever cried!” Liam sung back, this time mocking my voice.

“Dude, you just had to pull out my only solo in ‘Stand Up’, didn’t you?” I folded my arms over my chest. It actually did annoy me how I rarely got any solos, at all. It was like Louis and I weren’t go enough. It’s also really hard knowing you were the only one that ‘just’ got into the x factor by one vote. I tried not to let it ruin my mood now.

“Niall, Liam!” Someone called from the front door, most likely Harry. “Zayn’s home.”

*Zayn Malik*

Today had just been so perfect! I’d spent the whole day with Harmony, she was so proud I’d successfully torn both of the romances apart. My smile, dropped instantly off my face when I walked into my apartment to find, Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam sitting on my couch looking at me with a ‘I want to punch you, but I’m to loyal to punch a friend without confronting’ them face.

“How could you?” Louis whispered. It was just then I noticed Louis’s completely bruised face. And I gulped. I never wanted anyone to get hurt; I never really wanted any of this.

“How could I what?” I asked, acting cool.

“Zayn,” Niall said, standing up. “Next time you want to set us up with stupid diaries, you may want to think about doing a normal full stop.”