Chapter Three

Hi:3 So this is the next chapter... Comment, vote, smile :)

~Skittlez101

___________________________

Chapter Three

*Louis Tomlinson*

I wonder who got up Niall’s bum…

Niall Horan @NiallOffical

Friends can be a pain in the ass. Word of advice: Don’t have any.

I stared at the tweet he’d written, fans were going frantic, and I grimaced at some of the assumptions being made. Some were beginning to think we were splitting up… Wait, was this about me? I mean he may have thought I overreacted. I gulped beginning to get confused as I scrolled down the twitter page.

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

To fans that seem to have the idea One Direction is breaking up, we are not.

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles

Life always seems to brighten up and then fall back to the dark just as quick.

I stared at the tweet, worry overwhelming. Was Harry ok? All the fans were going insane. My heart pumped in my chest, as I dashed up running over to his apartment, and banging on the door.

“Harry!” I yelled no answer, “Harry!” still no answer.

“Harry Edward Styles, open the door right now, before I break it down myself!” I yelled, screaming some people peeped out to see what was going on, and suddenly Harry’s door opened and I was pulled inside, the door slamming behind me.

“What do you want Louis?” Harry hissed I looked at him; he looked as though he’d been crying.

“Haz… you ok?” I asked, trying to embrace him, but he kept taking a step back. Talk about a stab to the heart.

“Louis, just leave. I’m fine.” I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

“Don’t give me that shit, Harry. You’re not.” I yelled at him, glancing at him up and down.

“It’s none of your business now, get out!” I froze, looking up at him, his beautiful green eyes twisted and turned with pain. I couldn’t bare it… but yet my own heart seemed to sting.

“None of my business…?” The words came out slowly but hesitantly. Harry swallowed but nodded; expecting me to go. “Harry…” I tried to reach out to him but he shook me off.

“Louis, go.” And with great difficulty, I did.

*Niall Horan*

“Well this is…” Zayn sighed looking at his band mates, around the table at a local café.

“Horrible.” Harry finished.

“Weird.” Liam spat out.

“Strange.” Louis suggested.

“Silent.” I put in.

Zayn laughed, “I was going to be nice and say awkward but since you all so bluntly put it that way; yes, it is.”

Louis laughed a little but quickly shut up when Harry looked at him, what was with that? Oh my god… No… It had already started and as if on cue my phone buzzed and I quickly got it out.

They had a fight, you know what that means.

~Zayn

I glared at the screen, my jaw clenching. This wasn’t fair to Louis and Harry; they could work out their own shit. I shrugged it off, walking away from the table everyone shooting me questioning stare but I didn’t dare turn back, I just needed some time.