Chapter Sixteen

One more chapter after this than, epilouge:3 Enjoy,

~Skittlez101

______________________

Chapter Sixteen

*Louis Tomlinson*

I’d been here for a week now. After Harry told me to go, I knew I had too. There was no negotiating when it came to Harold Styles. I didn’t know where though. At first I went to Zayn; he’d told me all these things Harry had said… These dreadful things…

He’d suggested I go to Las Angeles to drown out my problems. At the time none of the consequences mattered to me, I wasn’t really thinking. I didn’t realise this was going to happen… I chugged down a beer as the headline came up, ‘One Direction cancel tour’, the one in the paper this morning had been, ‘One Direction Star Missing’.

I’d had to keep a low profile since then, so I’d just hid out in my hotel room, ordering room service whenever I needed more beer. A picture of Harry’s face flashed on the screen. He looked like shit, like someone had punched him twice in the face. “Harry Styles spoke to a reporter earlier today and he’d said ‘We just want Louis home, we don’t care about the tour. We just want our Louis back.’”

He’d said that? No, he’d told me to go. It must have been something Uncle Simon had told him to say for publicity. Zayn must be pretty loyal for not telling them. He was going to get in so much shit for it though…

The thought made me value Zayn a lot more; he really was a decent friend. He’d always been there for me, always. Apart of me wished I’d fallen from him instead of my Curly-haired player.

Harry…

I got up from where I was sitting, and left. I didn’t care that I hadn’t shaved, I didn’t care that I hadn’t showered, I didn’t care that my clothes was stained with alcohol and food. I just wanted to forget Harry, that’s why I’d come down here.

Exiting my hotel, I took a walk. It was dark so people wouldn’t notice me, even if they did. They couldn’t make me go home. “What you doing pretty lady?”

Someone’s husky voice was calling from the corner, and I heard a girl screaming lightly. “Get away from me, you creep!”

Turning the corner, I almost gasped at the scene in front of me. It was obvious what was happening. The man had the girl on the wall, gripping her arms above her head, and pressing himself against it. “Don’t fight dal.”

What was I mean to do? I couldn’t just let that man rape her. I couldn’t, but I shouldn’t draw attention to myself. Fuck it. This girl needed my help.

Without a second thought, I charged at the man knocking him to the floor. Unfortunately, I’d underestimated my chances. The guy was three times bigger than me, knocked me off of him, pinning me to the ground.

The girl looked at me; it was obvious she was quite young. Lottie’s age. What if that had been Lottie? My fists balled and I mouthed ‘go’ to the frightened girl, she shook her head, tears streaming down her face. The man above me smacked his fist into my cheek. It felt like my cheek was on fire. ‘Go’ I said again. She nodded and ran off.

It was just me and the oversized bully now, who threw another punch. My whole entire face was burning and aching now. I felt the blood, it made me feel sick.

*Niall Horan*

“The maid said he was in his room like ten minutes ago.” I called to Harry. We were standing outside the hotel Louis was checked in at, hoping he was ok. “At least he’s not in jail, Haz.”

Harry ran his hands through his hair, “If he’s out, he’d be going to clear his head. Whenever he’s frustrated and upset he always takes a walk to clear his head.”

“Which way would he go, though?” I asked, biting my lip, looking down both ends of the street.

“Left.” Harry spoke softly. I trusted him too. He knew this boy inside and out. He said left, Louis went left. Nodding gently we began walking down the street. “I hope he’s ok.”

I gave Haz, a tight smile. “What’s the worst that can happen?”

Out of nowhere a girl rounded the corner; her make-up was smudged and her dress torn. By the looks of it she was only 13. “You!” She called out stopping in front of us. I could see now she was quite upset, tears were streaming down her face and she looked horrified. “Your Harry and Niall, right?” I nodded gently but Harry didn’t respond. It was obvious he didn’t really want to stay and talk to a fan at the moment, so he just smiled. “It’s Louis.”

“He’d getting beat up, around that corner.” She let out a yelp of agony and just like that. Harry was gone.

*Harold Styles*

“LOUIS!” I screamed, tackling the man, which was bashing my Louis. “You’re a SICK bastard.” I pinned him to the floor. I was quite surprised I was able to do it. Louis had always been the stronger one in the group. Yet he was the one on the floor rolling out in agony and I was the one on top of the man who caused him so much pain. I punched the man in the jaw, once, twice, three times. Niall was beside Louis, checking out his injuries in an instant, but I was so mad. This man had hit MY LOUIS. With one last punch to head the man was out cold.

“Why…” I turned to see Louis leaning on Niall, he seemed like he was going to pass out any second. “Why would you save me?”

I kissed Lou’s forehead gently, the only place that wasn’t bruised or bloody. “Because I love you.”

Then he passed out.