Chapter Four

Ello:3

So its taken a while... and its only short. But I liked how it ended... and couldnt write anymore. So, enjoy,

~Skittlez101

____________________________

Chapter Four

*Louis Tomlinson*

Harry had walked out after our talk… He couldn’t handle me crying too. I think he was annoyed at me. I sighed, blinking back tears. I just… I just wanted to be there for him. He’s always been there for me, and I want to return the favour.

I got up of my bed, deciding I couldn’t sleep. I slipped on some shoes and pulled on some pants, a t-shirt and a sweater. Things just keep getting more and more confusing. I mean Harry was meant to be my best-friend and lately he’s been acting like a stranger. He told me what was bothering him, but he’s still acting so distant… I shivered as the air from the outside smashed on my face.

Looking down at London from my balcony, I let out a groan. You know what? I’m sick of this. I get that Harry’s going through a rough time. I get it, but that is still no excuse to treat me like shit. I’ve only tried to help him; and it’s not like I’ve been pushy with him either. If he doesn’t want my help, well that’s fine by me. He won’t get it, but I will not put up with his rude ignorant behaviour.

I clenched my fists. I’ll ignore him. Who knows maybe it will even help him get his mind of Gemma. My stomach twisted. No, that was mean. I can’t ignore him, but…

Yes I can.

*Niall Horan*

“So…?” I trailed off, hoping Liam and Zayn would hint a bit of their plan.

“No, Niall.” I groaned we’d been at this for the past hour. They all thought it would be best if I didn’t know their plans that way I couldn’t spoil it. Of course, I would spoil it and I knew it. This was wrong, and I had to stop it, but I couldn’t just go tell Hazza and Louis…

That would tear the band apart; I bit my lip, and let out a ruff sigh. What was I going to do…? It seemed like I held everyone’s fete in my hands because they were all to blind to realise they were being idiots.

I jumped up from my seat; I couldn’t stand their constant bickering. I couldn’t help Louis and Harry by sitting there anyways; I needed to be around them at all times. So with one last gaze at Zayn and Liam whispering and laughing at each other, my stomach did an odd turn and I felt as though I was going to be sick. I shook my head, that was odd… and left.

Around ten minutes later, I was opening the door to Louis’s apartment, knowing Harry would probably be with him.           

“Do you have to do that Louis?” Harry growled, I flinched at the venom that leaked into his tone. Walking into the kitchen I saw Louis wrapped up in a ball on one side of the couch, and Harry stiff on the total opposite side.

This wasn’t like them… Normally Lou and Hazza would be cuddling, sitting on each other, and entwining their legs together, whilst they fought over what movie they were going to watch. Never before have they been like this.

My eyes widened, in horror. I didn’t understand how they could have been so close… and now look like strangers. “Nialler!” Louis yelled leaping up from the couch and tackling me to the ground. “Louis… I can’t breathe.”

I heard Louis curse, than quickly jump up off me. He pouted apologetically and I laughed, ruffling his hair as I walked over and sat next to Harry, Louis following behind me. I glanced between the two. Harry narrowed his eyes at Louis, and Louis bit his lip like he was holding back a sob. I coughed loudly, and Harry released his glare, grinning up at me. I frowned, opening my mouth to mention something but Louis’s eyes told me not to. “How are you, Nialler?”

I frowned, my mind automatically flicking to Zayn and Liam. I shivered, my stomach beginning to turn. “Awful.” The words slipped out before I could let them.

“Why?” Harry asked, worry clearly written on his face.

“Um…” I stuttered, trying to think of a good lie. “I promised Greg I’d meet up with him next week, but management scheduled an interview.”

Louis frowned, “Aw Nialler, I’m sure we could get it moved. I know you miss Greg a lot.”

Harry frowned, “We can’t move it Louis! Fucking think before you talk! You know we can’t! So why let Niall hope for something that’s not going to happen?”

My eyes snapped to Harry’s. What was going on with those two? I turned to face Louis, his bottom lip was trembling… tears look as though they were about to slide down his cheeks and land on his top. I stood up shaking my head. “What has gotten into you two?” I narrowed my eyes at them, “Your friends. Not enemies.”

*Louis Tomlinson*

So far ignoring Harry had been difficult. I mean I wasn’t speaking to him… but I wasn’t completely ignoring him either. I was communicating to him with my reactions; as much as I didn’t want to I couldn’t help it. I thought about locking myself in my room, but decided against it.

Harry kept looking at me like I was nothing to him, like we hadn’t just been the best of friends for two years.  It hurt.

Niall stared us, as though he was staring at two people he’d never met before. I cringed at his glance. I ignored his question, responding would mean acknowledging Harry.

“Well, you both just going to sit there and stare at me, what is going on?” Niall hissed his golden dyed hair bouncing as he did so.

Harry sighed, “That’s because Louis is my enemy.”