Chapter Six

Ello:3 Sorry I took so long... All my things were confinscated off me, but I got my laptop back to do homework, so I'm quickly posting this.

~Skittlez101

Chapter Six

*Niall Horan*

I froze… in love with Harry? He knew I was gay. I paled, words seeming to not be able to form out of my mouth. He knew I was gay. He knew. I clenched my fists frustration crawling inside of me. Uncle Simon’s words fluttered into my mind.

*Flashback*

“You are to tell no one, not a single soul, Niall.” Simon’s glare was intense, leaving no room to argue.

“But why?” I asked, my voice trembling a bit.

“If this gets out, it could ruin not only you, but your friends. Do you understand Niall?” he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I gulped, giving a slight nod. “What if… what if I ignore your warning?”

He sighed, “Then you’re gone, Niall. You’ll be kicked out.”

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, “When times get hard, just get rid of the problem. I didn’t take you as that kind of person, Simon.”

He looked down, “I mean it, Niall. Word gets out, your gone, and as for your little crush… I suggest you forget about him. He has been going strong with that girl of his and fans love them. He’s as straight as a ruler.”

The words stung, I cringed. I didn’t want to believe it but deep down I knew it was true. He would never love me the way I do.

*End of Flashback*

A tear slid down my cheek as I looked up into Liam’s gaze. So many emotions seem to twirl in his beautiful hazel eyes, but one put me off completely… the hatred.

“Liam… I...” I was about to deny it. I was about to claim it was all false. That I wasn’t in love with Harry, that I wasn’t gay. That he’s misread me, but he’s probably seen my hesitant response the way my eyes had flickered as though remembering a memory. Liam wasn’t an idiot. He would have noticed those things.

“Save it, Niall.” He growled, looking away and I flinched, again.

“No.” I hissed, “You don’t get to just assume, Liam. It’s not nice. I don’t know what’s up your ass right now, but what I do know is I am not in love with Harry.” He froze, not even bothering to look at me. I gulped, “I’m going to go, Liam.”

*Louis Tomlinson*

“I like birds,

They are purple,

I like turds,

They are dreadful.” I sung with no feeling and no expression, the finishing lyrics to a song I’d been writing all week and I looked up to see my band mates- I gulped- horrified faces.

“That was terrible, Louis.” Harry said bitterly. It was like he’d just stabbed me in the chest. I winced and nodded.

“Don’t be so horrible, Harry.” Niall spat, but none of the other boys tried to stand up for me.

This is the first time I’d come out of my room in three weeks, for a rehearsal. As much is it hurt, I knew I still owed it to my fans to at least try and get this second album happening, but I guess my band mates disagreed.

I sighed, “He’s right Niall.”

My eyes began to water up, and I clenched them shut, to stop them escaping before reopening it. My face was expressionless; I would rarely talk and if I did not even the slightest bit of expression would escape. I was monotone, maybe even lifeless.

“No, Louis, I’m sick of this. This is stupidity!” Niall shouted, I responded with a simple blink of my eyes.

“Yes, I am stupid.” Again, monotone, and then I swiftly walked out; I couldn’t bare seeing the hatred burn in Harry’s eyes any longer.

*Niall Horan*

I stared at Harry, Liam and Zayn as though they were complete strangers. “Harry, this has got to stop.”

Harry’s eyes narrowed his fists clenching, “You don’t even know what he did, Niall!”

II laughed bitterly, “Then please enlighten me to why you’re treating your best friend as though you wish nothing more than him being dead?”

Harry gulped, guilt flashing across his eyes for a second but was soon replaced by rage. “He… It’s his entire fault,” and then Harry sobbed, tears streaming down his face. “When Caroline made that statement to the media… about her not thinking we could last. Louis threatened her.”

I couldn’t help I collapsed into laughter. Harry really was an idiot. “Niall it isn’t funny!” Harry growled.

I sat up, my laugh dying down. “Harold Edward Styles, who on earth told you that, Louis William Tomlinson- your best friend, the person that adores you and is always there for you- would do such a thing?”

Harry gulped, “Liam did.”

I laughed bitterly, “Yeah, well Liam has a habit for screwing up lives.”

Liam’s eyes snapped to mine, his eyes softening but then changed to ones of fury. I wiped it off though; I could deal with Liam’s stares of hatred. “Liam..?” Harry wondered.

“I told you it was just a rumour…” he murmured, Harry’s head snapped in the direction Liam was in.

“No-no you didn’t.” Harry yelled, causing it to echo around the apartment, like someone just shouted down a cliff.

“Actually…” Zayn cut in softly, “He did.”

Harry’s head shook back and forth in disbelief, I could only just hear him whispering “Oh my god… What have I done?” before we heard a murderous screech.

“LOUIS!”