Chapter Two

Ello:3 My fellow directioners! So I got tickets to the Australian 2013 concert next year and I went to the 2012 one! So I KNOW how amazing they are ♥SO PUMPED! Anyways enjoy...

________________________________

Chapter Two

*Louis Tomlinson*

I sighed, sitting down on the bench, a beanie tugged on with some sunglasses, so the fans couldn’t recognise me. Don’t get me wrong I love my fans; I was just really upset, and I didn’t know why…

I mean it’s not like Niall, ate all of my carrots… my carrots.

I clenched my fists then let them relax when I felt my nails drawing blood. I got up knowing sitting here on the bench staring off into space wasn’t helping me. I needed to distract myself, to give myself space so I could forgive Niall instead of growing angrier with him.

Placing my hands in my pockets I walked along the big streets of London. I sighed, missing the days when Harry and I use to share an apartment… I chuckled realising it hadn’t really changed; we were always over each other’s apartments anyways.

I took a left finally deciding I was going to go sit at the park; it was the only place in the city that was sort of peaceful. I sat down under a tree, automatically wishing I’d brought a book with me.

Looking up at the clouds I watched them swivel and turn into different shapes and reached out and grasped the clouds next to them. I sighed, I wasn’t normally like this. Getting upset at everything but it just seemed I was always irritated all the time. I mean even the slightest movement made me slam the door and walk out.

I guess it was because of everything going on around me, Liam and Danielle were fighting like there is no tomorrow and as mean as it is, Haz, Zayn and I are all betting how long it’ll take for them to break up. Harry’s been way too sad lately. Harry cared a lot about what other people think of him and when someone has a nasty comment about him he breaks down, but there had been no nasty comments.

“Louis?” his deep voice filled, my ears causing a grin to appear on my face.

“Hazza!” I shrieked spinning my head to meet his eyes, and jumped into his welcoming arms.

“You ok, Lou?” he asked, looking concerned.

“I guess so…” I mumbled, sitting back down again, Harry sitting beside me and then slinging his arm around my shoulder pushing me closer to him.

“You know he was only hungry. Liam wouldn’t feed him.” Harry chuckled.

My eyes dropped, “But it was Niall’s punishment, for eating Liam’s birthday cake, last night.”

“It was a bit harsh of Liam.” Harry muttered, and I flinched. It hadn’t actually been Liam’s idea, in fact Liam didn’t really want to do it, but Harry had worked so hard on that cake, and when we turned into the kitchen and saw crumbs all over Niall’s face and an empty plate in front of him; Harry looked as if he was about to cry. I couldn’t handle that, so I took Liam aside and convinced him to give Niall some sort of punishment, and I figured the only way Niall would learn is if Liam ‘forgot’ to do the groceries leaving there to be no food… apart from my carrots. I guess Karma’s a bitch.

“Lou…” I tilted my head to meet Harry’s beautiful green eyes.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“It wasn’t Liam’s idea, was it?” I mentally swore, and turned my head into a different direction, trying to make it look as though I was ‘casually’ whistling. “Louis…” Harry warned.

I laughed, the lie seeping through it. His eyes hardened. “Ok! It was me!” I exaggerated.

Harry laughed, “You’re a spaz, Lou.”

I grinned, hugging Hazza, before running off, Harry following close behind me.

*Niall Horan*

I grinned, as Liam pulled into Nando’s, I automatically raced out running for joy, only to be dragged back into the car by Liam. “Drive thru, Niall.”

I groaned mumbling nasty things and Liam chuckled quickly driving through the drive through. “Lou’s been gone a long time…” I mumbled.

“Hey,” Liam looked over to me and gave me a tight smile, then looked back at the road, “Don’t beat yourself over it, besides if it’s anyone’s fault its mine for depriving you of food.”

Liam parked the car and we got out, heading to my apartment, “Nah, you forgot, Li.” I nudged him, “Even Daddy’s make mistakes.” He chuckled but it was off; like something was bothering him. “Are you ok? Still fighting with Danni?”

He gave me a tight smile, “Yeah, but we’ll get over it. I think we just need some space, you know?”

I nodded, “Its more than Danni though, isn’t it? Something else is bothering you.”

We stood outside of my apartment now, no longer walking just standing there, he scratched his hair sighing. “It’s nothing, don’t stress.”

“If it’s got you so upset with yourself it’s not, nothing.” I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed, “Its just…”

I raised my eyebrow signalling him to continue, “I didn’t forget to buy you food Niall. I did it on purpose.”

My heart sunk, tears beginning to form in my eyes. “You mean, you were purposely starving me!? What was this, some kind of set up, for me to eat Louis’s carrots!? Was this some kind of sick joke!? Why would you that!?” I growled at him, my fists clenching.

“Niall I-I… Harry worked so hard on that cake I-“

“You punished me?!” I yelled, and Liam gulped taking a step back from me. I snatched the bag of Nando’s out of his hand. “I’m a grown man, Liam. I don’t need punishing, and you definitely shouldn’t be the one to give it to me. Fans may say you’re ‘Daddy Directioner’ but you’re not actually our father.” I hissed, venom dripping through every single word.

Liam’s eyes began to water as he flinched at my words, he clenched his fists. “Fine.” He mumbled and walked away.

I stomped into my apartment, slamming the door behind me. Grabbing the bag of Nando’s and shoving the heavenly food in my mouth.

Once I’d finished eating, I grabbed out my phone and opened twitter up.

Niall Horan @NiallOffical

Friends can be a pain in the ass. Word of advice: Don’t have any.

I then switched my phone off knowing it would be buzzing like there was no tomorrow. I sighed, realizing I’d just hurt Liam, but I guess in the end, I was hurting them all.

I shouldn’t lie to them…