Chapter 8 - "Sex isn't a crime."

Louis' POV

"Louis, how are you?" Stacey squealed as soon as she entered the front door. It was wednesday, the day of Stacey's and my 'date' but we both knew what we actually came for. I didn't go all out on anything, I simply invited her to my mansion with every intention to fuck her and drop her after that. She was nice, really, but I didn't possess any feelings towards the girl, nor would I ever. It was and will be a one time thing, just like in the old days, when I used to do this all the time. No, okay, that wasn't true. To be honest, I only had sex with two different girls my entire life, but it was time for some changes.

But I was so not attracted towards her. Besides, god, the sounds she created were obnoxious.

"Oh, hi, fine. What about you?" I questioned while guiding her up to my room. She was made up heavily and her dress revealed a fair amount of cleavage. Not bad, too much for my liking, but not bad. She pursed her red strawberry lips and flipped her hair behind her shoulder before answering.

"I'm great, gosh, the drive here was so annoyingly long. I couldn't wait to finally see you again, you know?" She exclaimed loudly and I furrowed my brows. As far as I knew, the drive from her house to mine was approximately five minutes or even less than that. I just ignored that unnecessarily dumb statement. We reached the staircase and I motioned her to go ahead with a tight smile that I washed off the second her back was facing me.

I watched her climb the stairs and swaying her butt from left to right in, what should've been, a seductive manner and I swear to my own heterosexuality, if there was a bucket next to me I would've grabbed it and puked my brains out into it.

Shaking my head, I told myself It's only an ass, it's only an ass and soon composed myself and forced my gaze up again, away from her butt. Eventually, the long hallway that lead to my room came in sight and I sighed out in relief. Stacey shot me a confused gaze but I smiled at her and pulled her towards the door to my room. I closed the door behind me and turned to face Stacey - or was it Lacey? - again who had sat herself down on my bed already, crossing her legs seductively.

"Well, honestly, I didn't know if you wanted to go out for dinner or something, so I didn't really arrange anything for tonight. I thought we'd just be spontaneous and do whatever you want," I explained politely whereas inwardly the only thing I was looking forward to these past days was a good fuck. If it was for me, we could start straight away.

She stood up slowly and walked over to me, smirking.

"I think, Louis, we're both aware of the fact that we're here tonight to do something other than eating," She winked and traced her fingers down my collarbone batting those black eyelashes, "Well, depends on what exactly you want to eat."

To be fair, it was quite a surprise that she had the same intentions as me all along and her sudden eagerness shocked me. I tried to fake a grin up and not to back away from that girl that now started to unzip my pants.

Some kind of rush flooded through my body and my breath hitched up, I was... scared? In order to rid me of my thoughts and the fact that I wasn't getting hard in any way made me crash my lips against Lacey's, searching for some sort of affection. She instantly kissed me back and tossed my shirt over my head. I was desperately trying to find some joy in this but nothing happened, I concentrated on Lacey, on her glossy lips that moved with mine. The taste of the lipstick was disgusting and I don't think I could've been more turned off. I undid her blouse and grinded my hips against hers, but nothing changed in my lower region. It was hopeless.

Suddenly, a moan left Lacey's mouth and the sound echoed in my head. It was awful and painful. Her voice was too high and I couldn't help it anymore. I pushed the girl back roughly and took a few steps back.