Chapter 23 - "Louis honey money doesn't grow on trees."

Louis' POV

Louis' hands twitched when his father repeated his words.

"You and Harry will be seated Business Class. I expect your most presentable behaviour, Louis. And don't provoke a fight with Harry, I hope you've finally come to your senses and realized how childish you're being. I don't trust your truce just yet," he added.

"Business what?" Louis' left eye started twitching too. His father didn't reply but looked around the airport with an annoyed front.

"Louis, honey, money doesn't grow on trees. The wedding was quite expensive after all. And isn't the fact that you'll be sitting extra close to Harry just won-der-ful?" Anne rendered exaggeratedly.

"Um,..." He flashed a sceptical glance to Harry who had assorted this moment to trip over stray luggage with two burning hot cups of coffee in both his hands of which one spilled artfully on the lap of a dozing man who screamed loudly and stood up expeditiously while holding on to Harry to gain balance. Harry immediately responded to the man's touch by letting go of the empty cup and frantically holding the napkins, that had accompanied the steaming cups, against the of hot coffee affected area.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, are you alright? Oh no, I'm sorry, I tripped and...," Harry apologized throughout the scene with an apologetic expression while balancing the leftover cup of coffee in his free hand.

"Ugh, can you just, ugh," the man grunted and cursed some more. "Leave it, okay?" He demanded eventually and Harry's shoulders slumped.

"Of course, I'm sorry," he backpedaled and retreated his aiding arm.

"Damn teenagers nowadays," the man mumbled angrily as he stomped off and left a shrugging Harry behind.

"Hey, Louis! I brought you a coffee," he shouted towards Louis while he approached Anne and him.

"Uh, what was the question again? Oh, yeah, sitting next to Harry is... It's great," Louis completed his sentence and shifted his focus back to Anne.

"Hm," she hummed and laughed. "Take good care of my boy, he tends to endanger himself and others at times."

"Yeah, I caught on to that," He said as Harry reached them with a wide smile across his lips.

"See? I have sugar too, it's in my back pocket, I can get it if you want," he offered and displayed the cup of coffee with his hand for Louis to take it.

"Thanks,... Harry. No thank you, just coffee is fine," he replied and raised the corners of his mouth.

---

"Why are we sitting in Business Class again?" Harry questioned when they made their way to their assigned seats.

"Not sure, apparently money but honestly this looks like another one of your mother's schemes to get us to become besties again," Louis figured with an eye roll. "Does she ever give up?"

"Nah," Harry chuckled, "but I don't mind, to be honest." Louis shot him a stern look and he laughed again.

"Can I at least get the window seat?" Louis asked hopefully when they reached their row.

"Sure, of course you can," Harry smiled and let him go past his broad figure to sit down on his seat.

"Thank you," Louis said.

"You're welcome."

Louis pocketed his phone and boarding ticket and waited for Harry to accompany him on the seat next to him, but Harry didn't move as much as an inch.

"Harry?" He turned to find Harry was awkwardly standing there, his bag hanging from his shoulder, blocking the way for other passengers that were building an actual queue since they couldn't get through. His dimples popped up when he noticed Louis attention on him but he remained frozen.

"Harold," Louis began with a sigh, "You know, there are people, people who want to get to their seats, sit down and all, yeah? Make themselves comfy for this endlessly long flight, but you know, they can't because your kinda in their way, kinda pissing them off, right? Just sit down, here." He waved his hand over Harry's seat. "Stop grinning like a maniac and please, for the sake of god, stop being so excited."

---

A/N.:

alright, so many of you have asked me when we'd finally update again and tbh we were so unmotivated to continue with this story and especially my sister and without her I can't update because she writes almost everything so we didn't update.

This was written around August or something but we couldn't bring ourselves to end this chapter so this is what came out. I thought maybe I'll just give you this and look how many of you would be interested in reading our story still.

I am really sorry. We'll see if we continue this, I personally hope we will. It took so long to get this story running and now more people are reading it than I ever imagined. I love you all very much.

What do you think ? x

Lots of love .x