Excrept

Copyright ©2012 MandyMuch

All Rights Reserved.

Note: Please realize that this story is currently NOT edited. I am working on slowly editing the whole story so please DON'T comment on my mistakes. I am aware of them, and I am working to fix them. Please remember that these are my rough drafts so they won't be perfect.

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogues are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Excerpt:

I chased after Chance for that little show he put on in front of the whole school. How could he do that to me? I thought I was his best friend. I ran after him forgetting the fact that I was still soaking wet in my skimpy turquoise bikini. When I see Eve again I am going to shoot her in the head for making me wear this.

Chance with his longer legs, managed to out run me by quite a bit. When I finally caught up to him, he was laying sprawled across my bed. Still in his wet trunks!

"Chance! I am going to kill you! If you don't get up from there right now!" I screamed charging towards him.

"I would like to see you try." The arrogant swine challenged, without even moving a millimeter.

I jumped up on the bed hoping to land on him with my whole body weight, but that was somewhat a failed attempt, as I ended up straddling him across the waist. My nearly naked body wrapped across his naked chest was definitely not what I had planned. I tried to wiggle my way off of him but he held me in place, tightly.

"You know Ana, if I wasn't so gay I would totally be turned on by this right now." The grey eyes turned to me with a smirk.

I reached for the pillow right next to his head and smacked him hard in the face.

"Oh baby yes. That's it. You know exactly how I like it." He moaned trying to hide his giggles as I continued to hit him with the pillow.

I guess he finally got annoyed of my abuse because he snatched the pillow out of my hand and threw it across the room.

I couldn't help but grin as I reached over to take another pillow that was resting on my bed, but Chance grabbed my hand before I could, causing my nail to scratch his face.

"Ow!" He shouted, bringing his hand towards the corner of his eye.

"Chancy! I'm so sorry!" I apologized as I leaned down to take a closer look at the red scratch on his face. It was small but it was beginning to swell already.

"It's fine Ana, gay guys like tough men too so it'll be good to have strong war scars." Chance explained taking a hold of my prying hand.

"Chancy, having one scratch mark on a body that had never worked hard once in its lifetime isn't going to make anyone fall." I joked. Chance was actually the captain of the football team at our boarding school, so he had to workout quite a lot. Which meant that he was in a very good shape. I am one of the very few people who knew about his sexual preference. It's not something he liked to share with everyone, and with good reason.

Chance's mouth turned into an amused smirk, and I knew instantly that he had sketched a crazy idea in his mind.

"Oh Ana! Baby. Harder! Harder! Faster baby, go faster!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

I felt my body heat up with embarrassment. "Oh my god you are such a dork!" I said trying to get off of him again, only to be held tighter.

"Ana you are so good! You are driving me crazy!" He continued with fake excitement.

I just rolled my eyes at him, and tried yet again to hop off, without any success. Suddenly my door burst open, scaring the bejeebers out of me. I clung onto to Chance tightly as I turned to look at the intruder.

All the blood rushed to my face as my eyes landed on a very familiar pair of coal colored irises.

"You!" The intruder pointed at Chance, in a deadly tone. "Get the hell out of here!" He barked.

Chance immediately scrambled to his feet and stood by my bed, however, he didn't leave.

"Who the hell are you?" Chance questioned, running his eyes over the intruder.

"I don't have to answer to you." The intruder bit out with a scowl. Then he turned his head to me, and I suddenly remembered what I was wearing and felt my whole body turn five shades brighter. All the way from the roots of my blond hair to the tips of my blue colored nails.

"Get dressed." Coal eyes shouted at me and marched out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I stood there shaking from the loud thud of the door when I felt Chance's arm across my shoulder.

"Who was that?" He inquired in a very gentle tone.

I took a shaky breath in and turned to Chance. "That was Sebastian."

Chance looked at me for a little bit.

"That was Sebastian? Oh my god you never told me he was so fine!" Chance exclaimed.

"I haven't seen him in four years. For all I knew he could have gotten bald and gained a million pounds." I told him, but even as I said it I knew that wasn't true. Seb took great care of his body and his Latin heritage contributed to a head full of thick glossy hair.