Chapter 7

Hi everyone! 

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe fourth of July. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please note that this chapter isn't well edited. 

___________________________________________________________________

Recap:

“Where the hell have you been?”

I stopped where I was and turned to the direction of the voice, to find Seb and Brogan seated in the living room with drinks at hand.

Even his rotten mood couldn’t bring me down from the beautiful night I had.

“I was out with a friend.” I shrugged.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 

“Do you realize what time it is?” Seb was on his feet and moving towards me. “Did it occur to you to call?” The glass in his hand was shaking. I couldn’t tell if it was due to his anger of the movement of his body.

“I left my phone in my room, and I got invited to dinner so I went.” I heard my voice come out too softly, and without power.

Seb set down his glass on a table and crossed his arms over his chest, “Who did you go to dinner with?” he questioned. I noticed the way his muscles bunched up in his arms, but I also noticed how he was towering over me.

I took a second to think, and decided against telling him about Scott. Just because Seb hated me, didn’t mean I had to get Scott in trouble unnecessarily.

“Just a friend.” I shrugged, trying to be very nonchalant.

His chocolate eyes started down at me, as if trying to seek out some answers. He finally broke the contact and without a word marched up the stairs.

I stared after him, confused. Seemed like I have been confused a lot lately, see what being around Seb did to me?

Sighing I turned to Brogan, who was still perched on the sofa, sipping his drink.

 “Where were you Ana?” he asked gently, approaching me.

“I went out for a ride, and then I got invited to dinner so I went.” I replayed exactly what I told Seb.  I didn’t know why everyone cared about my whereabouts so much.

“You should have called Ana.” I would have almost sighed at the way he said my name, if it weren’t for the stern look he was giving me.

“I didn’t have my phone on me.” I watched Brogan come closer, until he was just a few inches away.

“And what about your friend? They didn’t have a phone?” he asked shooting up his eyebrow.

“He did, but I didn’t think it mattered that much, weather I called or not.” Why did it matter if I was late? I didn’t think any of them would notice.

Brogan sighed and grasped my upper arm, tugging me to the couch.

“Are you crazy?” Brogan’s voice was so steady, that it didn’t match the emotions of concern, and anger playing on his face.

“I-” I started to say but Brogan didn’t give me chance to get any words out.

“Do you have any idea what has been going on here since eight thirty this evening?” he paused for a second, “No you don’t because you weren’t here. God Ana, how can you be so selfish?” he stomped up his foot as he fell to the space beside me.