Chapter 9

Hi I am back. Sorry for making you all wait for so long! Here is the new chapter. 

Also I have gotten a lot of comments and messages asking me to write a chapter in Seb's POV. As of right now I am not sure if I want to do that since a lot of the mystery of the story has to do with the lack of knowledge of what Seb is thinking. BUT I might write a chapter in a 3rd person point of view. Where I will address what Seb is feeling as well as some other characters. I am not sure if this will happen yet but that's just what I am thinking. 

________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Brogan asks Ana on a date and she says yes. Seb finds out about it and tries to get Ana to back out of her date by telling her that Brogan is way to experienced for her. To which she replies that since Seb thinks she is a tramp, Brogan's experience shouldn't be a problem.

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

I tugged up the zipper on my black dress. It was a hard task as the zipper ran almost all the way down my back. So pulling it up was definitely a workout of sorts. I wanted to look nice for my date with Brogan. He wouldn’t tell me where we were going, only to dress nice, and wear comfortable shoes.

Most of my dresses were still at school, they haven’t been sent over yet. So I had to make do with what I had. I wore the peplum dress I got right before Christmas last year.

I had a hard time finding the shoes to match, as I was aiming for comfort along with style. I finally settled on a pair of medium high wedges, with black snake skin print.

My hair was the trickiest part. I loved having it long, but it could be such a bother at times. The air dried strands frayed and fell over my shoulder and across my face. I grabbed my straighter and ran it through the length of each strand, before twisting it lightly at the very ends. To create loose curls at the bottom. I finished the look by pining back the front sections to keep them away from my face.

Looking at the time, I grabbed my purse and started downstairs.

“Brogan isn’t ready yet.” A voice came from down the hall. I turned to find Julie strolling towards me with a bright smile.

“Oh okay. Well I’ll just wait downstairs then.” I said, feeling slightly uncomfortable at her gaze. She let her eyes wander over me, as if she was noting down every flaw I had.

She smiled politely at me and nodded her head, “I will meet you down there. I just need to get my phone. Brogan might be a few minutes so I’ll keep you company.” She said and turned away from me before I could say anything.

I frowned at her distancing figure; something about the way she talked was off. Her polite tone seemed force, just as her smile.

Frowning I continued down the stairs. I wanted to text Chance, Eve, and Brook before Brogan got down. I hadn’t been able to talk to them in a while, and I couldn’t wait till school started again. I know that sounds weird, but really I just wanted to see my friends.

“If you wear that frown on your date, I wouldn’t have anything to worry about.”

Shocked to hear anyone I snapped up my head to find Seb perched on the couch in the living room.

I glared at him as I approached the sofa right across from where he was seated. I plopped down on it, taking care to keep my dress from riding up too much.

Now that I looked at him, I noticed that he was dressed in a light grey shirt, and dark slacks. He looked like he had just shaven, and his hair was more tamed than usual.