Leaving Notes

I just kept running and running till I got to the pack house. This is it I can't take it anymore im leaving!

I ran to Lynda and Leslie's room and left them a note.

Dear Lynda and Leslie or whoever reads this,

I can't live the pain and sadness that those around me have caused, constantly cutting and telling my wolf which I am not aloud to shift into or see that it will be alright but it just keeps getting worse!

Lynda your like my second mother, I love you and you got me through all the tough times and made me feel good about myself even when I'm feeling the worst.You healed my wounds when my father broke me down ,you made me feel loved when I thought noone ever did i'm sorry for leaving but just know I love you.

Leslie your my bestfriend your like the sister I never had and I love you for that, i'm sorry for leaving you with all those cruel people but maybe things will change since im gone my father will have no reason to be upset since im no longer there. I love your smile, and the way you pick me up when im down, I always felt bad when you had to leave when I was getting beat but who knew you were the one feeling sad for me. I love you and I hope that you find your mate soon.

Ryan I hope your happy you don't have to live with your sorry excuse for a mate anymore! I can't believe you would stoop so low as to lie about me being your mate then reject me infront of everyone did you how embarrassing that was?It's bad enough I get bullied at school then abused at home what more do you want from me!?Then to top it off you married someone else and then invited me to watch and i had me apologize for no reason when I did nothing! I hope you know l love and hate you bye!

Dad im so sorry I left but you were my bestfriend until I started to look more and more like mom then you became cold and distant then the abuse began,I thought you loved me?And if you loved mom so much why would you beat someone who looks just like her it's just like you actually beating her.I still am yet to find out why I have these markings and why I'm not aloud to shift. But I will always love you, sorry for looking so much like my mother and causing you so much pain....

sincerely,

Chrissy or Christina or Slave.

I put the note on Lynda's bed jumped out the window shifting in mid air running back through the forest in a different direction hopping to make a better life for myself.