Talk That Talk

[not edited ]

Christina

"Talk."I said crossing my arms and legs. I know I should really be cursing him out right now, but I said i'll give 5minutes to explain. ONLY five.

He let out a big sigh, "Ok, so this is how it all started. I was waiting, for my mate but then along the way I began to lose hope and soon gone into depression. Then the pressure of the whole pack started to get to me they kept asking 'when are you going to get a mate?' 'How are you going to run this pack without out a queen?' "

I stopped him there "hold on slow down, I get what you're saying but your blabbering,take a breath and continue."

He took another big breath then continued, "Then that's when she came and she was a slut but,I just used her as a sex outlet to release stress. But she assumed I wanted more and started to boss people around and order them to buy her things. And that's where I drew the line, she's was just a money hungry gold digger who only wanted to control everything and everyone."

I gave a blank stare, "So what your telling me is you slept with her because you couldn't wait just a little bit longer for me? You gotta do better than that if you want me to forgive you. Because,honestly right now I don't even wanna look at you. You will be aloud to see your son but, you've got alot of kissing up to do."

Before he said anything else I immediately went into investigator mode and cut him off. "Wait how many times have you slept with her?Was she the only one you slept with or were there more? Tell me the truth and you better not lie, you better not lie."

"I only slept with her like once or twice and then she wanted to make that godforsaken sextape which I was clearly didn't want but she insisted, and yes she was the only one but that was a long time ago and I should have told you as soon as I found out you were my mate.But you were all stressed out about your current situation and I guess I just forgot."Why don't I still believe him?

Just then I heard Sebastian's faint cry upstairs."Whatever Adrian Bassy just woke up from his nap, and I have to feed him. Goodday to you sir."I said heading upstairs.

"But-"he tried but I cut him off again.

"I SAID GOODDAY SIR!"

Adrian

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands. Just then I heard the door bust open.

"DEBBIE'S HOME!"Screamed my big sister who was away on pack business.

"What's up baby bro,how's life?"she asked plopping down on the couch next to me.

"Terrible, I screwed up sis."I sighed.

"How, tell Dr.Debbie all about it."she stretching her legs over mine and laying across the couch.

About a half and hour later, I told her everything she just looked at me wide eyes and sat up.

"Wow, we'll I don't wanna say I told you so because your young and stupid.Butttt... I did tell you not to fuck around with that hoebag slut Briella cus you would fuck up your relationship with your future mate so...."she to a big breath and stood up.

"But I don't care cus i'm older and I can do what ever I want,I'm going to find mom and dad.You better fix your relationship before you lose her."Then she ran away screaming.

"I TOLD YOU SOOOOO!!MOM,DAD I'M HOMEEEE!!!!"

I gotta fix this...

@debbie_evanfurn hopefully you like your character....

and do you think she should forgive him so quickly?

and what do you think he will do to regain her trust back?