Runaway Rouge

(pic of Adrian on side. )

I kept running till my legs were tired and I couldn't run anymore I stopped and looked around and seen a small town just up ahead. I kept running until I heard a bunch of growls around me.

I stopped, I was surrounded by six huge wolf's but the stopped once they got a good look at me and bowed their head's. Why are they doing this?

Then one went behind the tree and shifted and came back with shorts on. "Can you please shift so we can ask you why you are on my territory?"

I nodded and went behind the tree and put the dress back on and came back out.They all gasped,I looked around then felt a breeze on my arms..wait my arms? Oh no my sweater I must have left it.

He stepped forward and I couldn't help but stare then looked down when he noticed I was looking but kept walking towards me and I kept taking a step back as he took one forward until I was up against a tree.

He moved my hair away from my shoulder, I guess to see my markings then he gasped. "State your reason for crossing Darkmoon territory. "

"I-i r-ran away from my pack b-because they were cruel abusive and then my mate r-rejected me then got married to s-someone else so I left."I said with tears running down my face.

He growled and pulled me into a tight hug saying. "MINE"

Lynda

I was on my way upstairs along with the other pack members after the long reception but after I saw Alpha Blake talking to Christina she disappeared.

I walked into to my room and almost broke down when I read the note left in my bed.

I sat I the corner crying my eyes out reading the letter over and over until Leslie came in.

"Ma?What's wrong? "she asked as I handed her the note. she read it than it then got wide eyed and stormed out the room.

Leslie

I saw Alpha Trent the attacked him Alpha or not this was his fault I kept punching and punching him screaming "You Bastard! This is your fault!"with tears I my eyes until I was pulled off by two betas.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM LESLIE!?"he shouted in his alpha tone but im but I'm not backing down.

"YOU YOUR MY PROBLEM! SHE'S GONE,SHE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU AND HER STUPID ASS MATE!?"I said trying to get out of their grip.

"What on earth are you talking about? Who's gone?"he asked still angry but slightly confused.

"CHRISTINA!BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR ABUSE AND HER SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MATE RYAN! DO YOU KNOW RIGHT AFTER YOUR DONE ABUSING HER SHE GETS BULLIED AT SCHOOL? HUH? HUH?"I screamed breaking from their grasp.

"I-i didn't -"he tried time continue but I cut him off.

"ME AND MY MOM HAD TO STOP HER FROM CUTTING TWICE! TWICE! AND NOW SHE GONE! "I ripped out of their grips threw the letter at him and ran upstairs and slammed the door.

But before I got upstairs I saw him read the letter and drop to his knees.